Is trinidad james gonna ether NEW YORK on monday??? UPDATE: Explanation Video In OP

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also to clarify. Is this try my down south niggies? Ya have a secret hatred for NY because of something that went down in the 90s?

Shiit West Coast shot BIGGIE the fukk up. And yet you still see me in Nipsey Hussle threads saluting the homie.

Let that bullshyt regional beef go ladies

The hate for ny is deeper than rap. Sorry

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikkas still mad 20 years later. Meanwhile those acts have worked with NY artist give no fukks about a region. It's all hip hop to them. Whatever. You don't like us, fukk it. We not too fond of you either. But we started this. We ain't going no where so deal with it.

You guys are still talking about you started hip hop. This is why you guys are at the bottom you live off the past too much.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
maino got south nikkas making i wish pimp c was alive threads:sadcam:...:heh:

i dont know why ..... actin like pimp c wasnt a kidnap victim and that maino aint serve time for kidnapping nikkas like him:mjpls:

Last edited:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
The ghost of Pimp C still haunts you NY nikkaz. Pimp C would smack the shyt out of all these NY nikkaz. yall nikkaz still shook from Saudi Arabian nikkaz ramming planes into yall buildings. bytch ass nikkaz!