Is Your Coli Account Based Off The REAL You?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I say stuff and discuss things I wouldn't talk about in person.

I can talk about legitimate issues that are affecting African Americans, but I can go in JBO and look at pics of women's buttholes :lolbron:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Yes. I give advice everywhere I go.

People can't understand how I ran from the millionaire lifestyle to living in a she's and eating at soup kitchens.

And I tell them just what Jesus said "it's hard for the rich man to enter into heaven" and "you can't serve two masters"

I grew too much spiritually and left it all behind but I will get back out there once my mission is complete here.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Yeah this me, although like others have said, the street stuff is a reflection of the old me, I keep to myself these days. I had no situational self control, so my self control is to take myself out the equation altogether. Been Johnny Nose Clean for a minute now, haven't even gotten a traffic ticket in almost 5 years. The finesse never ends tho, just a new phase of life. I'm the quiet dude at the hood bar watching the game who revels in stories about the ol days from time to time :yeshrug:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
It does. Allows me to say things I can't honestly say anywhere else as of right now.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
100% me.

On here I don't curse be rude to others (even when they deserve it) or Get into debates/arguments. That's not me.

I prefer to lurk just like I do in real life. In a room full of people I like to just fade into the background and watch from the sidelines, always been that way.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Yeah, but I don't like putting out all my info like that because you got a lot of weirdos roaming on the net.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This just makes me wish I did make up a character, sounds fun.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
Yeah im more of an a$$hole in real life but Im chill on the coli no one tries me, I talk about shyt and make fun of myself for a lot shyt I've done.

Last edited: