Isaiah Thomas signs 10 day contract with the Suns

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldnt he make a killing in Saudi or China or something?
if he hasn't done it by now my guess would be that he just wants to compete with the best still. I think that's why a lot of guys stay in the g-league at hopes of someday making it/making it back to the NBA when they probably really should just pack it up and go overseas.

plus at his age with young kids he probably doesn't want to move his family overseas/leave them for a whole season if he's not in a financial situation where he has to.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Respect the grind...but I wanna see him out here in the Australian league, fukk them 10 day contracts pal

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
You gotta think about how unlikely it was for someone his size to make it to the league in the first place, much less all he’s accomplish. I don’t think any level of adversity is gonna deter homie at this point.
:wow:IT most definitely got a big dikk, breh

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

:whoo: that's crazy

Spurs got no reason to not pick up an establish vet PG to help the Baguette and show them other knuckle heads how to let the star player lead them to the promised land

Not even 1 full season into his career and I can already see the PG position is gonna be the hot seat for the entirety of Wemby's career :pachaha: if you a "all star" and can't cook with the 7'5 breh you getting the boot expeditiously