Isaiah Thomas signs 10 day contract with the Suns

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo: that's crazy

Spurs got no reason to not pick up an establish vet PG to help the Baguette and show them other knuckle heads how to let the star player lead them to the promised land

Not even 1 full season into his career and I can already see the PG position is gonna be the hot seat for the entirety of Wemby's career :pachaha: if you a "all star" and can't cook with the 7'5 breh you getting the boot expeditiously
They actually have a solid PG. They have bigger problems imo

The elephant in the room being the Lakers. Sources tell me Wemby wants to be there.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
:whoo: that's crazy

Spurs got no reason to not pick up an establish vet PG to help the Baguette and show them other knuckle heads how to let the star player lead them to the promised land

Not even 1 full season into his career and I can already see the PG position is gonna be the hot seat for the entirety of Wemby's career :pachaha: if you a "all star" and can't cook with the 7'5 breh you getting the boot expeditiously
There aren't that many established PG's left worth a damn.

Basically the Spurs are gonna be criticized from here on out for not having the wherewithal and foresight to have a championship ready team for him.