ISIS Receives MiG Fighter Jets As U.S. Pilot Morale Rises To An All Time High

Daps
Reppin
NYC
there's no bombing of isis going on. how are they being "bombed" by the #1 military in the world but still gaining ground towards baghdad and damascus..

show me the playbook being used here..
If your entire theory hinges on everyone in the world lying to you, then there isn't much else to discuss here. Even Russia acknowledges that the US is actively attacking IS and they would have the most to gain by disproving that part of the story. Unless the argument, again, is that Russian intelligence has been completely fooled by this ploy, then I fail to see why they are sitting back and watching it play out like it has in the past months.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your entire theory hinges on everyone in the world lying to you, then there isn't much else to discuss here. Even Russia acknowledges that the US is actively attacking IS and they would have the most to gain by disproving that part of the story. Unless the argument, again, is that Russian intelligence has been completely fooled by this ploy, then I fail to see why they are sitting back and watching it play out like it has in the past months.
i used to think we're just trolling each other but looks like we got a much bigger problem..

If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i used to think we're just trolling each other but looks like we got a much bigger problem..

If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.
What a comprehensive rebuttal.

:snooze:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

full
Breh......
I8BzP02.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
ISIS shows off new weapons allegedly airdropped by US (VIDEO)

http://rt.com/news/197988-isis-us-weapons-video/

:snooze:
"These are the bombs that the American forces dropped for the Kurdish parties,” he says. “They are spoils of war for the Mujahedeen.”

Your link also states the US has conducted 135 airstrikes against IS around Kobani recently. Why do you pick and choose which information you want to present as fact?

You have yet to answer why the Russians, Iranians or the Kurds are saying nothing to suggest that we are actually not bombing IS but are, instead, planning to take out Assad with this entire ploy to fool the world. Why are you dodging answering this? Its a simple question that is central to your theory.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proven wrong about what?

:mjlol:

U.S. with it's allies has manufactured ISIS creation for regime change in the Arab States that aren't Pro-Israel. You claimed them to be theories by tinfoil hates and yet can't provide any proof on your claim. Articles, Documents in these threads prove right on the side of those you deem ruining this site.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"These are the bombs that the American forces dropped for the Kurdish parties,” he says. “They are spoils of war for the Mujahedeen.”

Your link also states the US has conducted 135 airstrikes against IS around Kobani recently. Why do you pick and choose which information you want to present as fact?

You have yet to answer why the Russians, Iranians or the Kurds are saying nothing to suggest that we are actually not bombing IS but are, instead, planning to take out Assad with this entire ploy to fool the world. Why are you dodging answering this? Its a simple question that is central to your theory.
those bums on the ground don't know what the hell is going on. those were no mistakes.
the 135 airstrikes are just numbers put out there.

is isis weakening? are they retreating or still advancing?

why take any of this shyt serious when they'll just come out years after and say well bin laden's body wasn't really thrown in the sea it was taken to some research center..