Isn't banning or putting an end to production on Assault Weapons the same thing as Gun Control?

ChrisDorner2

Banned
Daps
Im just trying to figure out why Assault Rifles n shyt are being singled out
Start with the most deadly weapons then work your way down. It's why mainstream media said Omar Mateen was using an AR-15 when that wasn't even the case. AR is a more easily digested name given the agenda they're putting forth

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:whoo: damn . what a country ... prolly enough guns for every citizen to have 5 or 6

To put it into even more perspective..

When I worked at the plating company we had to work a min of 50 hours a week. For months I was 60 hour weeks. And you're timed.

We'd get orders just for one other company, that is small , you prob never heard of plating Any where between 1200-5k parts..just one single part for each gun. During a "slow" production period. Daily.

We probably produce enough guns for every one of our family members to have triple that

Last edited:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Once Kalashnikov opens up that AK-47 factory down here in So.Fla, I expect things to get a little wilder in the streets. A few shipments will go missing.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Start with the most deadly weapons then work your way down. It's why mainstream media said Omar Mateen was using an AR-15 when that wasn't even the case. AR is a more easily digested name given the agenda they're putting forth

Its crazy how people haven't caught onto this wave of Assault Rifle Campaigns going on in Journalism today. nikkaz need to start stackin up on Grenade Launchers foreal.

I know Black folks got alot goin on in their life, I know i do atleast. But I don't see why we can't get some Lobbyist down there now and get on this issue. The opportunity is ripe right about now

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
The shucker all of the way to the left needs to be fired asap.

When I saw this shyt the other day I got so mad. The nikka must suffer from autism or somethin. What African American in their right mind says stupid shyt like this.

He look like the type of nikka to get pushed around anyway. So maybe that's why? ?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
To put it into even more perspective..

When I worked at the plating company we had to work a min of 50 hours a week. For months I was 60 hour weeks. And you're timed.

We'd get orders just for one other company, that is small , you prob never heard of plating Any where between 1200-5k parts.. During a "slow" production period. Daily.

We probably produce enough guns for every one of our family members to have triple that

whats plating ? :lupe: . what do you guys do

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
whats plating ? :lupe: . what do you guys do

Something to do with electricity & chemicals lol I didn't work on the line. So I don't know much about it. I just masked off certain areas of parts either gun (mostly) medical or air craft to ready for the process or did quality inspection & packing of parts

As far as my understanding guns or any metals that needs to be plated has to be to go into the next process of anodizing..

Like the black coat over guns.. it has to go through that process of plating before the coating (anodizing)

Electroplating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Something to do with electricity & chemicals lol I didn't work on the line. So I don't know much about it. I just masked off certain areas of parts either gun, aircraft or medical to ready for the process or did quality inspection & packing of parts

As far as my understanding Basically, any metal that isn't naturally colored but needs to be has to be plated to go into the next process of anodizing..

Like the black coat over guns.. it has to go through that process of plating before the coating (anodizing)

Electroplating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ohhhhhhh I see , makes sense . kinda like how they plate jewelry

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Blacks already disproportionately affected by current gun control, you would think our communities would be safer right :comeon:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Once Kalashnikov opens up that AK-47 factory down here in So.Fla, I expect things to get a little wilder in the streets. A few shipments will go missing.

Doubt it. Smith and Wesson right down the Street from me and we don't have much gun violence here :yeshrug:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

The media reports what the police tells them. If the police say it's an AR then it's an AR. Ain't nobody seen the gun but them. But that goes against your agenda about their being an agenda

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Smith and Wesson has seen a 200 million dollar spike in profits since last year as gun control talk increases

"Smith & Wesson stock also spiked earlier in the week following news that 49 people were killed by a gunman at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida. Renewed talk of tightening gun control tends to drive sales as firearms enthusiasts rush out to buy products they fear may become unavailable in the future."

Background check numbers are also increasing at a drastic rate since 2011, prior to 2013 they'd only jump a couple hundred thousand or so yearly or stay about the same, where in the past 3 years they jumped over a million or two each year meaning more people are trying to get a gun permit

Nice Job liberals & democrats..Your gun control outcry is just making people go out and buy more guns while our "leaders" ain't gonna do shyt :francis:

Smith & Wesson reports annual results beat forecast; net sales up 31 percent

Last edited: