ISO Joe returns home to the Boston Celtics after 20 years

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
nikkas are playing like we didnt beat the spurs anyways without Joe
you caught an L to Goran Dragic and one eye'd Steve Nash, the hipcheck series etc

football fans catching L's in here and forgetting to beat your wives after your lobotomy
while drinking Gatorade out of a 44 year olds cac's foot on your neck

jeremy lin is somewhere distressed as fukk
Y'all bum ass franchise beat the Spurs once after 4 straight L's. And y'all beat the worst Spurs team of the Big 3 era to do it. nikkas was starting Keith Bogans and Antonio McDyess :mjlol:

Sent y'all asses home 3 times en route to chips :umad:

Amare should've never left the bench :umad:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He was catch and shoot miss Joe at Phoenix. He used to brick hella shots. I was actually surprised the way he blossomed, but he became iso off the dribble Joe in ATL. He needed to become that before he became catch and shoot with efficiency Joe. He needed that order. That wasn't happening staying in Phoenix.
He shot 47% from three in one season with Nash and you could see his impact in the game they won in that series.

I think they win a title if he stays in Phoenix. He don’t need to be a 24 ppg scorer, just a second creator with Nash and a slasher who can hit open looks.

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Y'all bum ass franchise beat the Spurs once after 4 straight L's. And y'all beat the worst Spurs team of the Big 3 era to do it. nikkas was starting Keith Bogans and Antonio McDyess :mjlol:

Sent y'all asses home 3 times en route to chips :umad:

Amare should've never left the bench :umad:

I'm not mad about losing to the spurs, suns should have never made it that far over and over

always 1 shot away with Spurs or Lakers in the way

Daps
piercelol.gif

Never forget :wow:

Damn Paul
He that Man on his hands and knees..

:damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He some how shot 47% from three that season

I am not saying Johnson grows into a superstar, just that he gives them one more perimeter option against the Spurs and Lakers in that conference.

Joe started turning the corner tail end of '03/'04 season.Before that, I wanted to cut him from the team.He had some DeAndre Ayton in him.Just seemed to lack confidence/disinterested most of the time.March/April of '04, he started looking like a completely different player.I remember there was a game against the Cavs & Bron.Joe just started working dudes down the stretch.ISO Joe was born.Suns signed Nash that summer & Joe rode all that momentum into the '04/'05 season.His corner 3 was automatic.Shyt was crazy.He shot 47% from 3 on 5 attempts per game.He was the best player on the squad when it came to creating his own offense.I feel like he was underutilized, tho.The offense was pretty much ran through the Amare/Nash pick n roll.Personally, I felt like Joe & Amare was the future.I liked Joe over Shawn Marion & Nash.I knew Nash was up there in age.I was sad as fukk when they traded him to the Hawks for Boris Diaw.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Good story though i don't know if Joe has much left to offer on the court. Hopefully he can stick for at least the rest of the season though.