ISO Joe returns home to the Boston Celtics after 20 years

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread makes me feel old.
Joe Johnson's uncle use to be my counselor.
One day he took some of us ( me and his other clients) over to Joe's crib in Little Rock. Joe wasn't there, but his mom was over there. At that time that was the biggest house I ever layed eyes on.
This had to be his first year in the league

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread makes me feel old.
Joe Johnson's uncle use to be my counselor.
One day he took some of us ( me and his other clients) over to Joe's crib in Little Rock. Joe wasn't there, but his mom was over there. At that time that was the biggest house I ever layed eyes on.
This had to be his first year in the league
Joe stole one of my brother's chicks his last season in Phoenix.Chick was bad, but my brother was acting too cool.She'd always tell him to buy her lingerie & shyt like, but bro wasn't ready.They was barely 18.He neglected her wishes, but ISO Joe came along & had her at Victoria Secret throwing everything in the bag.And this was before Joe really got paid like that.I believe they even had a kid together.Bruh still chuckle about it every time he see Joe Johnson.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe stole one of my brother's chicks his last season in Phoenix.Chick was bad, but my brother was acting too cool.She'd always tell him to buy her lingerie & shyt like, but bro wasn't ready.They was barely 18.He neglected her wishes, but ISO Joe came along & had her at Victoria Secret throwing everything in the bag.And this was before Joe really got paid like that.I believe they even had a kid together.Bruh still chuckle about it every time he see Joe Johnson.
Got damn :russ:
Ol Iso Joe