Israel threatens african migrants, GTFO or get locked up, you choose... :wow::snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
4896327276953600.png

So much for being a democratic beacon in the middle east...:troll:

Israel orders African migrants to leave

The Israeli government has issued a notice for thousands of African migrants to leave the country or face imprisonment.

The migrants will be given up to $3,500 (£2,600) for leaving within the next 90 days.

They will be given the option of going to their home country or third countries.

If they do not leave, the Israeli authorities have threatened that they will start jailing them from April.

The UN refugee agency said the controversial plan violated international and Israeli laws.

The Israeli government says their return will be humane and "voluntary".

The order exempts children, women, parents of dependent minors and victims of slavery and human trafficking.

_99435702_israelafrica.jpg
Image copyrightGETTY IMAGES
Image captionPeople from Eritrea and Sudan make up a significant number of migrants in Israel
A spokesperson for Israel's Population and Immigration Authority told the BBC there were currently 38,000 "infiltrators" in Israel, of whom just 1,420 were being held in detention facilities.

Israel uses the term "infiltrators" to describe people who did not enter the country through an official border crossing.

Many of the migrants - who are mostly from Eritrea and Sudan - say they came to Israel to seek asylum after fleeing persecution and conflict, but the authorities regard them as economic migrants.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has claimed that an unchecked influx of African migrants could threaten Israel's Jewish character.

_76020974_line976.jpg

A note on terminology: The BBC uses the term migrant to refer to all people on the move who have yet to complete the legal process of claiming asylum. This group includes people fleeing war-torn countries such as Syria, who are likely to be granted refugee status, as well as people who are seeking jobs and better lives, who governments are likely to rule are economic migrants.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
One of the most vile and racist nations on the Planet. This type of thing has been happening for a while if you study recent history and facts about those Jew-ish people in that nation and read their news and watch their interviews.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
One of the most vile and racist nations on the Planet. This type of thing has been happening for a while if you study recent history and facts about those Jew-ish people in that nation and read their news and watch their interviews.

:scust: I know... And what pisses me off the most is that America be dikkriding for israel hard over everything but they running a straight up apartheid state as is... racist against everyone who aint white and jewish...

Calling them Gentile's and shyt... they stay on code and they wonder why the palestinians hate them for the bullshyt they've been doing since they got there.

They should have went back to germany after the war none of this shyt would have happened...:ufdup:

And sidenote what kills me the most is that how you have a White Nationalists in the govt say alt-right leaders and neo nazi's are fine people but they still work with jews behind the scenes and jews still give them lobby money...:mindblown: Why would any rich jew give neo nazi republicans money. KWIM??? is the white surpremacy really that strong???

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This Atrocious, :hhh:

But See If Anything like this is done to them (And they have been kicked out of numerous countries I do believe) its considered to be its anti Semitic smh its always different when the shoe is one the other foot and when ever something pertains to black people.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This Atrocious, :hhh:

But See If Anything like this is done to them (And they have been kicked out of numerous countries I do believe) its considered to be its anti Semitic smh its always different when the shoe is one the other foot and when ever something pertains to black people.

kicked out of multiple countries a shytload of times :laff:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I don’t see the problem here :yeshrug: same nikkas in here wanting to see Jose get sent back home is the same nikkas calling Israel racist for deporting illegal immigrants:ehh: makes sense...

These are LEGAL immigrants, Israel is violating their own laws deporting them.

Kumasi

Banned
Daps
They have the right to control their borders. African countries do the same.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
:scust: I know... And what pisses me off the most is that America be dikkriding for israel hard over everything but they running a straight up apartheid state as is... racist against everyone who aint white and jewish...

Calling them Gentile's and shyt... they stay on code and they wonder why the palestinians hate them for the bullshyt they've been doing since they got there.

They should have went back to germany after the war none of this shyt would have happened...:ufdup:

And sidenote what kills me the most is that how you have a White Nationalists in the govt say alt-right leaders and neo nazi's are fine people but they still work with jews behind the scenes and jews still give them lobby money...:mindblown: Why would any rich jew give neo nazi republicans money. KWIM??? is the white surpremacy really that strong???
I made a thread on this phenomenon using a quote from a book I’m reading. I’ll repost what was said here.

The Real Antisemitism (Excerpt from a book I'm reading currently)

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps

The below answers this question.
The Real Anti-Semitism"

MAN: Do you know about the connections between the Republican Party and the neo-Nazis which were revealed a few months ago-and could you talk a bit about what might be the significance of that in this context?

That was sort of an interesting phenomenon; it's hard to know exactly how seriously to take it, but it's certainly very real. I don't know how many of you followed what happened with the Nazis in the Bush campaign around last August-do you know about that stuff?

There's this part of the Bush campaign called the "Ethnic Outreach Committee," which tries to organize ethnic minorities; obviously that doesn't mean blacks or Hispanics, it means Ukrainians, Poles, that sort of business. And it turned out that it was being run by a bunch of East European Nazis, Ukrainian Nazis, hysterical anti-Semites, Romanians who came out of the Iron Guard, and so on. Well, finally this got exposed; some of the people were reshuffled, some were put into other positions in the Republican Party-but it all just passed over very quietly. The Democrats never even raised the issue during the election campaign.

You might ask, why? How come the Democrats never even raised the issue? Well, I think there was a very good reason for that: I think the Jewish organizations like the Anti-Defamation League basically called them off. The point is, these organizations don't ultimately care about anti-Semitism, what they care about is opposition to the policies of Israel-in fact, opposition to their own hawkish version of the policies of Israel. They're Israeli government lobbies, essentially, and they understood that these Nazis in the Bush campaign were quite pro-Israel, so what do they care? The New Republic, which is sort of an organ for these groups, had a very interesting editorial on it. It was about anti-Semitism, and it referred to the fact that this committee was being run by anti-Semites, Holocaust deniers, Nazis and so on, and then it said: yes, that's all true, but this is just "antique and anemic" anti-Semitism. Nazism is just "antique and anemic" anti-Semitism, not terribly important, we shouldn't get too upset about it. And then it said: the real anti-Semitism that we ought to be worried about is in the Democratic Party, which is filled with "Jew-haters"-that was the phrase they used. And part of the proof is, the Democrats were actually willing to debate a resolution calling for Palestinian self-determination at their National Convention, so therefore they're "Jew-haters" and that's the "real" antiSemitism in America. (That was in fact the title of a book by the Director of the A.D.L., Nathan Perlmutter.)38 Well, the Democrats got the message that they weren't going to win any points with this, so they never raised a peep about it.

Incidentally, this is only one of the things that happened at that time there's another story which got even less publicity, and is even more revealing. The Department of Education has a program of grants that it dispenses to fund projects initiated by local school systems, and for the last four or five years the school board in Brookline, Massachusetts, has been trying to get funding for a project on the Holocaust which always gets very favorably reviewed, but is always turned down. Again in 1988-also right before the election-the federal reviewing committee had to deal with their proposal. As usual it got very favorable reviews, but instead of just turning it down, Chapter Two 53 this time the government simply eliminated the entire program category under which it was being submitted. Well, at that point some information began to surface as to why the project kept getting turned down-and it turned out that it was being refused every year because of letters the Department was getting from people like Phyllis Schlafly [a right-wing activist] attacking it for being unfair because it didn't give adequate space to Nazis and Ku Klux Klan members. Besides, they said, it's kind of brainwashing children, and turning them against things like the Holocaust, it's just more of this neo-liberal tampering with people's thoughts. Parts of these letters actually got published in the Washington Post and the Boston Globe.

Well, you'd have thought there'd be an uproar. A program on the Holocaust gets turned down by the government, by the Reagan administration, because it doesn't give enough space to Nazis and Klan members? Not a peep, not a peep. And the point is, Phyllis Schlafly and that whole gang are adequately pro-Israel-and therefore it doesn't matter what they think. They can be in favor of the Klan, they can be in favor of the Nazis, they can say you shouldn't be allowed to teach the Holocaust, it doesn't matter, as long as they remain sufficiently supportive of hawkish Israeli policies. As long as they meet that qualification, it's fine, they can say whatever they want.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: Don’t care...don’t want cacs to treat you like dogs, don’t go to their house...makes no sense calling mofos racist but yet beg to live with them :skip:
:why:

What type of logic is this?:mindblown:

These African refugees from South Sudan and Eritrea are running away from genocide and an oppressive regime. They tried to go to Egypt, but they faced extreme racism and were massacred.
Now, they're going to Isreal, a self-professed Democracy, hoping to escape their oppression and have a new life.
Are these people just supposed to stay and die in their country (from famine and genocide)? Is that what you want? :comeon: