Israel threatens african migrants, GTFO or get locked up, you choose... :wow::snoop:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
:mindblown:

1. Your talking like South Sudanese and Eritrean peoples' first choice was Isreal. There are hundreds and thousands that fled to neighboring African countries before fleeing to cacs, so your point falls on its head.
South Sudanese refugees in Uganda now exceed 1 million
In addition to the million refugees now hosted by Uganda, a million or even more South Sudanese refugees are being hosted by Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Central African Republic.

South Sudanese refugees in Uganda now exceed 1 million

2. How were the Eritreans and Sudanese people supposed know that the Isrealis were going to be racist against them? Isreal built a wall and Africans refugees have not been able to go there for 2-3 years now.
So the African refugees in Isreal actually came there a couple of years ago hoping to escape their oppression.
The African refugees were expecting to be welcomed because the white Isrealis recently went through a genocide of their own.
1) there’s 53 (really 48 cause I don’t count the sand cacs in North Africa as black) black states in Africa, knock on all doors before going to cacs to beg for food...and it’s funny how Egypt are straight up shooting black refugees who try to cross the border but they don’t get hit with the racist tag :mjgrin: but Israel actually allow refugees to come in but it’s an apartheid state...
2) Your 2nd post is all bullshyt nonsense...you’re fine with our people begging for shelter all over the world :hhh: spineless ass fakkit...I want Africans to stay home and fix the land...we’re not liked nor welcomed anywhere...white Europeans hate us, sand cacs has us as slaves for a year 1000 years....Asians don’t like us...nikka where the fukk can a black man go and be treated with respect and dignity? :stopitslime: Telling the white man that he can treat you like shyt as long as he let you sleep over is fukking shameful...

egg

Banned
Daps
So where is that pro israel nikka with the clouds in his avatar?

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
What country do you live in? :sas2:
Miami :yeshrug: I didn’t beg to come here or threatened with life in prison if I don’t leave...I’d be on my way to Haiti ASAP if that was the case :ehh: I got pride and self respect...

Anhur

All Star
Daps
1) there’s 53 (really 48 cause I don’t count the sand cacs in North Africa as black) black states in Africa, knock on all doors before going to cacs to beg for food...and it’s funny how Egypt are straight up shooting black refugees who try to cross the border but they don’t get hit with the racist tag :mjgrin: but Israel actually allow refugees to come in but it’s an apartheid state...
They will get their due. Sudan and Ethiopia are currently giving them the work.
Yes, Isreal is an apartheid state. How is that even up for a debate? :what:
They literally put the African migrants in detention camps (some call it a concentration camp) and gave weapons and aid to both the Rwandan genocide and Apartheid South Africa.:scust:

2) Your 2nd post is all bullshyt nonsense...you’re fine with our people begging for shelter all over the world :hhh: spineless ass fakkit..
You just proved to me that you're a troll.:scusthov:
Is running from genocide and famine considered c00ning according to you? Do you want these people to just die?
I already showed you that most African refugees seek refuge in other African countries while some others try to go to the more affluent, democratic countries.
I would rather people beg and struggle then just to lay down and die for the sake of 'rebuilding their country' that is already controlled by white supremacy, going through a famine, and genocide.

I want Africans to stay home and fix the land...we’re not liked nor welcomed anywhere...white Europeans hate us, sand cacs has us as slaves for a year 1000 years....Asians don’t like us...nikka where the fukk can a black man go and be treated with respect and dignity? :stopitslime: Telling the white man that he can treat you like shyt as long as he let you sleep over is fukking shameful...
Africans can't fix their countries currently because all of our countries are ran by white supremacist puppets.
The new generation of Africans are willing to change the status quo and make Africa the most prosperous of all the continents.
Many Africans will have to immigrate to European and Asian countries and learn new knowledge that they could apply to their countries.
That's how the Asians got ahead of us, and that's how we will be on top by the end of this century.

egg

Banned
Daps
Miami :yeshrug: I didn’t beg to come here or threatened with life in prison if I don’t leave...I’d be on my way to Haiti ASAP if that was the case :ehh: I got pride and self respect...
So you do live around racist cacs, the police kill black people everyday in america.
Bro i would leave if we had even half the police culling of black men

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
They will get their due. Sudan and Ethiopia are currently giving them the work.
Yes, Isreal is an apartheid state. How is that even up for a debate? :what:
They literally put the African migrants in detention camps (some call it a concentration camp) and gave weapons and aid to both the Rwandan genocide and Apartheid South Africa.:scust:

You just proved to me that you're a troll.:scusthov:
Is running from genocide and famine considered c00ning according to you? Do you want these people to just die?
I already showed you that most African refugees seek refuge in other African countries while some others try to go to the more affluent, democratic countries.
I would rather people beg and struggle then just to lay down and die for the sake of 'rebuilding their country' that is already controlled by white supremacy, going through a famine, and genocide.

Africans can't fix their countries currently because all of our countries are ran by white supremacist puppets.
The new generation of Africans are willing to change the status quo and make Africa the most prosperous of all the continents.
Many Africans will have to immigrate to European and Asian countries and learn new knowledge that they could apply to their countries.
That's how the Asians got ahead of us, and that's how we will be on top by the end of this century.
1) so Egypt shoot Africans at the border and not a word from you, Israel put them in jail and that make them an apartheid state...using that logic, they should shoot Africans at the border like Egypt do...
2-3) you just said a bunch of nothing...out of 53 African states, not 2 of them is suitable to take in refugees? :jbhmm: If that’s the case then why are they mad that trump called them shytholes? :beli: The biggest continent on earth can’t take in a few thousand refugees :why: and yes they’re some fukking c00ns for choosing racist lands to beg for crumbs in...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
So you do live around racist cacs, the police kill black people everyday in america.
Bro i would leave if we had even half the police culling of black men
I live in a 80% black Haitian community...I rarely interact with cacs...:yeshrug: a cac sign my checks and that’s as close as one ever comes to seeing/touching my money...9/10 nikkas here don’t know what it’s like to live and make money with your own people...the thought of being independent off cacs is unthinkable to them...

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I live in a 80% black Haitian community...I rarely interact with cacs...:yeshrug: a cac sign my checks and that’s as close as one ever comes to seeing/touching my money...9/10 nikkas here don’t know what it’s like to live and make money with your own people...the thought of being independent off cacs is unthinkable to them...

By your own post, you don't even know what it's like to be independent from white people, so the fukk are you talking about? Sound like you're on some plantation shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: egg

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
By your own post, you don't even know what it's like to be independent from white people, so the fukk are you talking about? Sound like you're on some plantation shyt.
My money, and my community is all black :umad: I work for a cac but then again he white man hire 95% of all black peopl so 9/10 you nikkas work for cacs too...I don’t give them the money right back tho :rudy: unlike some of you c00ns...I shop/rent/ and fukk black :steviej:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
My money, and my community is all black :umad: I work for a cac but then again he white man hire 95% of all black peopl so 9/10 you nikkas work for cacs too...I don’t give them the money right back tho :rudy: unlike some of you c00ns...I shop/rent/ and fukk black :steviej:

Your money comes from white people. A white person collects your rent. A white person collects the lease to all the stores you visit. You pay taxes directly to white people. You can't be so clueless not to understand that. Now if you were really about that life, you'd be in Haiti doing that. But since you think the white man's ice colder and you're fronting by putting it in a black cup, you think you're slick. You're not. You fake pro-black. Hard bordering on c00n.

Have a nice day.

But a white man is your boss :dame:

His daddy gave him a place to stay :dame:. He not from Harlem. :dame:

egg

Banned
Daps
But a white man is your boss :dame:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Your money comes from white people. A white person collects your rent. A white person collects the lease to all the stores you visit. You pay taxes directly to white people. You can't be so clueless not to understand that. Now if you were really about that life, you'd be in Haiti doing that. But since you think the white man's ice colder and you're fronting by putting it in a black cup, you think you're slick. You're not. You fake pro-black. Hard bordering on c00n.

Have a nice day.

His daddy gave him a place to stay :dame:. He not from Harlem. :dame:
Every ethnic group here pay taxes to cacs :yeshrug: I don’t give the money I make from the cacs right back to them :francis: don’t buy no $200 pair of Jordans from cac owned nike...I live in a 80% black Haitian community so my dollar circulated amongst my people...c00ns like you don’t understand group economics and self sufficiency...ain’t shyt out there that I need tht I can’t purchase in my community...I don’t need to eat from cac restaurants like applebees and get spitted on by $4 a hour cac table cleaners :pachaha: