Israeli crowd cheering "There's no school tomorrow,there's no children left in Gaza! Ole"

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Jesus Christ.....this is extremely demonic....wow.... chanting and shyt like they are actually doing any real fighting. It's just unbelievable.....but not really. :yeshrug:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Well genocide breeds genocide breeds genocide i suppose

git ya panties out of a bunch

#theshift

Yea, if you support genocide that tells me you are only upset because Israel is committing the war crimes, and are upset because the circumstances are not the other way around. You're essentially mad because your side doesn't have the means to do the same things you accuse them of doing.

You see no issues with holding that position?

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Yea, if you support genocide that tells me you are only upset because Israel is committing the war crimes, and are upset because the circumstances are not the other way around. You're essentially mad because your side doesn't have the means to do the same things you accuse them of doing.

You see no issues with holding that position?
thats what you are gonna get when people broadcast their sickness and evil to the world....

its human nature....u see a wild man slaughter kids some will run some will try to kill the wild man.....