Israeli crowd cheering "There's no school tomorrow,there's no children left in Gaza! Ole"

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't reply in support of someone asking for Hitler to return?

Hitler, Saddam, an Earthquake, AIDs, a fukking Nuke or an army of sword swinging drag queens chopping the head off every motherfukker in that vid after raping them, I couldn't careless about the means used to rid the world of such scum, anybody cold enough to celebrate the death of innocent children deserves a painful merciless end themselves. It ain't about who is doing it, it's about who it is being done to.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I have no sympathy left for the state of Israel.

Their hatred is beyond understanding. They are acting just like the Nazis they still vilify.

actually the Nazis came to power cuz jew central bank cause legendary super inflation and jews got the rest of the west to boycott them. What have the Palestinians done other then fight oppression with whatever means they have. I mean nikkas is running around in tunnels like rats, what a way to live

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Hitler, Saddam, an Earthquake, AIDs, a fukking Nuke or an army of sword swinging drag queens chopping the head off every motherfukker in that vid after raping them, I couldn't careless about the means used to rid the world of such scum, anybody cold enough to celebrate the death of innocent children deserves a painful merciless end themselves. It ain't about who is doing it, it's about who it is being done to.

maybe these monsters aint human. Show me anyone anywhere who has as much wickedness in their heart. They make savage drug lords in mexico look like petty criminals

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
actually the Nazis came to power cuz jew central bank cause legendary super inflation and jews got the rest of the west to boycott them. What have the Palestinians done other then fight oppression with whatever means they have. I mean nikkas is running around in tunnels like rats, what a way to live
I have no idea why you quoted me breh?

I'm not speaking up for Jews...

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe these monsters aint human. Show me anyone anywhere who has as much wickedness in their heart. They make savage drug lords in mexico look like petty criminals
You need to be a seriously demented person to be able to mock the death of innocent children, so when you see it being chanted openly like in that vid with a very large gathering participating, it is a more powerful representation of what you are dealing with than anything the media could spin for you.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
this is def disturbing. One of my boy is lebanese and he was talking to me about the history of how israel just came in and slaughtered villages throughout palenstine in order to create their country which lead to thousands of refugees fleeing to lebanon. Lets just call it what it is. Ethnic cleansing/genocide. And unfortunately the US is supporting it.