Israelis are out here massacring Palestinians :scust:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Palestinian leadership have really fukked their people for over 50+ years. As the decades go by any possible leverage for negotiations dies.

No, I'm not caping for or defending the Zionists. I'm aware of how they've treated and view African immigrants.
fukk Israel and their illegal settlements.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Palestinian leadership have really fukked their people for over 50+ years. As the decades go by any possible leverage for negotiations dies.

No, I'm not caping for or defending the Zionists. I'm aware of how they've treated and view African immigrants.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White America.... :francis: they provide israel 34B and some change like every year, and guess what they do with those billions....

Not our fault the country is corrupt aint no black people pulling the strings for this to happen...:manny: It's all on their shoulders...
and the worst part is...they've spun it into something honorable :what:

i called into the Hannity radio show the other day and asked if Sean could tell the listeners why he's proud of Trump being led around by the nose by Israel. the woman who answered was like :huhldup:...."uh, sorry i dont speak your language". i was like 'what language is that, english or common sense', and she hung up on me :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So people are just allowed to waltz in with Molotov cocktails and attack you?
the Right has to explain to me why this is my problem, and why our politicians continue to pledge their undying loyalty to this state. i mean we're teetering on fukking war with Iran because bibi netanyahu gave us a powerpoint, probably using the same slides he used when he lied to us about Iraq having WMDs.

i am not OK with this :camby: fukk israel, fukk their problems, and fukk every politician in this country who participates in this farce

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
the Right has to explain to me why this is my problem, and why our politicians continue to pledge their undying loyalty to this state. i mean we're teetering on fukking war with Iran because bibi netanyahu gave us a powerpoint, probably using the same slides he used when he lied to us about Iraq having WMDs.

i am not OK with this :camby: fukk israel, fukk their problems, and fukk every politician in this country who participates in this farce

Honestly this isn't really an issue i'm too passionate about, I'm more about domestic economic issues. I can respect your opinion on our involvment in all this. I was just saying that if people come to your border attacking you with molotov cocktails you can't just sit there and not defend yourself.

If someone comes to your home to attack you with a knife and as they are running towards you you smoke them with an Ak-47 it is what it is...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jews were always in the region. They were never outsiders. An ACTUAL extermination was made on them during ww2 and these Arabs you are caping for didn't want to share the sandbox with them.
and these arabs had nothing to do with germany exterminating them :camby: doesnt logic dictate that they be given a piece of germany?

Aliyah Bet - Wikipedia

they literally snuck into the area and demanded a state out of it :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly this isn't really an issue i'm too passionate about, I'm more about domestic economic issues. I can respect your opinion on our involvment in all this. I was just saying that if people come to your border attacking you with molotov cocktails you can't just sit there and not defend yourself.

If someone comes to your home to attack you with a knife and as they are running towards you you smoke them with an Ak-47 it is what it is...
so am i, thats why i wish it wasnt our problem :yeshrug:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The great Khalid Muhammad exposed these fake Jews and their hypocrisy. They're not even the true people of that land. :mjpls:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

You're absolutely clueless

Moich

Banned
Daps
They'ved killed at least 50 and shot something like 2000. Just in the last couple days :scust:

And, the whole time all these Israelis and Trumpsters are smiling and celebrating :scust:

A senior Hamas member has claimed 50 members of the terror organisation were among those killed during Monday’s protests on the Gaza border.

Salah al-Bardawil, one of the Islamist group’s leaders, told Palestinian Radio on Wednesday: “In the last round of confrontations 62 people were martyred, 50 of them were Hamas.”

Be mad when combatants get killed, brehs.