IT appears the Youth bump BRITISH RAP now:wtf:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Some kids and one mixed looking clown kid were bumping some British rappers on the train..then when we got on the elevator some other kid asked what was the song with horns...some other young chick said she heard the song before.

I asked the mixed kid who the song was and he said Unknown t? Or some shyt...I figured it was some gay ass inside joke though.

Point is this is like the 4th or 5th time I heard British rap being bumped here in Seattle by the youth...I hear French shyt being bumped every so often on the bus but I'm hearing British rappers coming from phone speakers and shyt more and more.

ARE brit rappers IN right now and I'm just :flabbynsick:

I heard of Dave and that one white breh who looks like he could be mixed but that's about it.

"GOT your girl
She hella likely to bang"
Who said that? :pachaha:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Rap is international. Internet leads to cultures mixing. Good music is good music. Stfu and stop hating and let people enjoy what they want
Man where in my post am.I hating?

I'm asking brehs to put me on

Quit that tough guy act man...too many sensitive posters on here or fake tough guys.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Some of those British rappers are very enjoyable to listen to.

Why be close minded and not explore other options when it comes to rap?
Where in my post am I being close minded?

I was wanting to be put on but instead brehs came in here wanting to shyt on me :wtf:

And I've been raw about my critique about brit rap before...and trust this isn't hating.

JUSTIN HERBERT

Banned
Bushed
Daps
1IT.jpg

Appears the Youth bump British rap ? wtf?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Some kids and one mixed looking clown kid were bumping some British rappers on the train..then when we got on the elevator some other kid asked what was the song with horns...some other young chick said she heard the song before.

I asked the mixed kid who the song was and he said Unknown t? Or some shyt...I figured it was some gay ass inside joke though.

Point is this is like the 4th or 5th time I heard British rap being bumped here in Seattle by the youth...I hear French shyt being bumped every so often on the bus but I'm hearing British rappers coming from phone speakers and shyt more and more.

ARE brit rappers IN right now and I'm just :flabbynsick:

I heard of Dave and that one white breh who looks like he could be mixed but that's about it.

"GOT your girl
She hella likely to bang"
Who said that? :pachaha:
This one?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
So can dudes actually post some brit rappers or continue with the stupid responses and wack jokes?

I genuinely came in here expecting brehs to post some British rappers I didn't come with the intention to shyt on anything...besides that one kid who didn't give me the name of the rapper :pachaha: