IT appears the Youth bump BRITISH RAP now:wtf:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
British brehs, put me onto the best british rap songs of the last decade. Need some more shyt like this

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Dave’s whole last album probably the closest thing to a complete project that can crossover to the US Market. Not sure if he’ll hit that wave again but he definitely has a good understanding of flow as far as most US fans would understand it. And the album is actually a cohesive well put together project.

But there is also pop music, drill music, and general hits coming out of there like clockwork. They have their own market plus the anglophone africa market to support them.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Breh floated on this

If there’s more shyt like this then I’d listen but otherwise I don’t fukk w their flows or beats too much…

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Music heads been bumpin that shyt you'll see the nods from people like Asap Rocky, Drake, Kanye, Jay and on.
While people who can't place the US on a globe might not have caught on yet.

I mean they are reviewed by American publications and do interviews with American shows, but I guess it's still is and will be an indie movement in the us

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So can dudes actually post some brit rappers or continue with the stupid responses and wack jokes?

I genuinely came in here expecting brehs to post some British rappers I didn't come with the intention to shyt on anything...besides that one kid who didn't give me the name of the rapper :pachaha:

cowboy man jacked this flow/beat lol

:wow:

there u go

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think its beautiful to see.

I grew up with UK hip hop getting shytted on constantly so to see our music getting play and bit worldwide is fire.

When I was growing up we didn't have a whole lot of UK hip hop MCs ... the ones we did have were amazing though. Klashnekoff, Skinnyman, Jehst ... as much as people talk up Dave I dont think he touches any of those MCs I just mentioned. Its all about punchlines and trying to capture that tik tok viral clip.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
British seems to be creeping more into the US market these days. Being down in Australia we’ve always had a good connection with UK rappers and producers. Jehst has always been a big influence, Beat Butcha has made beats for several legendary Aussie MCs.