It doesn't make sense that Candyman kills black people.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I said this in another thread, but… nowhere in the original movie is it stated that Candyman is after revenge. His goal is to kill people so as to spread his legend, so that he can continue to exist. Candyman will kill anyone in front of him… white, black, or otherwise.

Also, keep in mind that most of the black people killed in that movie weren’t killed by Candyman, but the gang leader posing as him. The only black person Candyman kills is Bernadette, who was just unlucky enough to be around when he showed up. His other two victims are white.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I said this in another thread, but… nowhere in the original movie is it stated that Candyman is after revenge. His goal is to kill people so as to spread his legend, so that he can continue to exist. Candyman will kill anyone in front of him… white, black, or otherwise.

Also, keep in mind that most of the black people killed in that movie weren’t killed by Candyman, but the gang leader posing as him. The only black person Candyman kills is Bernadette, who was just unlucky enough to be around when he showed up. His other two victims are white.
Boom :wow:

I guess we'll get some more answers in the upcoming sequel

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The point is that he's like a force of nature. He will kill anyone who is in his presence. If white people call upon him they'll get that work too.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean breh. Cacs did this to you. Black folk let you pawg in piece. So why would you kill a black person for saying your name? Wouldn't it make more sense to hunt down the nearest cac?

It really doesn’t at all

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Everytime one of y'all nikkas call him he's in the middle of peeping on some PAWG from the bathroom mirror :martin: