It Hurts To See Foxborough Burn In Tom Brady's Return - Eagles @ Patriots Week 1 Game Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It wasn't pretty after that 1st QTR. Offense looked Rusty. Defense and Special Teams saved the day. The starters didn't play preseason. It's week 1, bad weather and on the Road. They got the W and ruined Tom Brady Day. I'll take it. The Eagles now lead the All Time against New England Series 9-7.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't pretty after that 1st QTR. Offense looked Rusty. Defense and Special Teams saved the day. The starters didn't play preseason. It's week 1, bad weather and on the Road. They got the W and ruined Tom Brady Day. I'll take it. The Eagles now lead the All Time against New England Series 9-7.
My man said all time series lmao. The Eagles didn't ruin anything because all of us expected to get blown out. You did the opposite and made us optimistic for the future.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Sucks that is ended in a loss, but if you take away the poor weather and first few drives, the Patriots controlled this game, despite the costly and incorrect holding call on Henry and then the bounce in FG.

Eagles will be better going forward as well. Definitely some week one rust.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Nick Sirianni is a cheerleader. Byrd Brains gonna miss Steichen something serious this year

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My man said all time series lmao. The Eagles didn't ruin anything because all of us expected to get blown out. You did the opposite and made us optimistic for the future.

Dude, we play you guys like once every four years. It's only a big Rivalry because of the Super Bowls and Brady's connection and history to our Team. But yes, you guys looked much better this year. I don't get into "Pretty/Ugly" wins. Either walk away with the W or you don't. Rusty and all, they got it done. The Eagles are a compete team. Even if one unit isn't performing, the other units will pick up the slack. This was Jalen's 9th Straight Road Win.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Jalen Carter being the real deal was really the only bright spot for the Eagles yesterday
A couple plays he had from the interior I thought it was Jordan Davis at first and got happy (I think Davis was in on a sack though so that's good)
Hopefully this is just like the game against the Lions last year and not necessarily indicative of anything bad

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
A win is a win

But the way that team looked that ain't it

The best team doesn't always win though cause 18-0 Patriots lost to Eli

And we were the better team last year. Doesn't look like we got it this year.. We shall see