It must suck that some of y’all will never

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said sex and love and more alluding to the views and mentality some nikkaz have towards women.

Im about to get married sir hey one time I paid to have the time of life while I was a single man and it was cheap too.

Congratulations to you and the wife to be on the marriage. honestly, people gotta stop letting their insecurities rule their lives. Insecurity is a damn business. Guys putting in so much work and then when they meet their girlfriend or wife, theyre not even trying. shyt just happens.

• Dap
Reactions: SNG

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
We don’t do Corey Feldman around here, you either Katt Williams and Monique the thing and air nikkaz out …

Or you keep your statement to yourself pleighboy

:birdman:
I was talking to this girl who did work for playboy and she fell in love with Feldman at the mansion.

I don’t get this reference

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Nah, keep dropping free game. A lot more of it. We need to end this simping and tricking epidemic and restore balance to society. Only crabs withhold info.
That goes against the scripture. Giving out unsolicited information is contrary to holiness and integrity.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
OP only made this thread because he's getting married and "found a good woman" :mjlol:

nose wide open thinking he kickin knowledge
Nice change of pace versus “all these broads ain’t shyt” threads.

But some men were born to be tricks so no need to feel sorry for them, they doing what they love.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Nice change of pace versus “all these broads ain’t shyt” threads.

But some men were born to be tricks so no need to feel sorry for them, they doing what they love.
you dont give your girl any money?
you arent paying any bills?

you actually think your woman taking on most of the financial responsibility is a good thing?

im in a relationship myself but come on breh...
you sound like you just finished making a mix cd for her

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
you dont give your girl any money?
you arent paying any bills?

you actually think your woman taking on most of the financial responsibility is a good thing?

im in a relationship myself but come on breh...
you sound like you just finished making a mix cd for her
You should only pay your wife bills. The only woman you give money to is your wife. Not your girlfriend, not your fiancee. Your wife.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP only made this thread because he's getting married and "found a good woman" :mjlol:

nose wide open thinking he kickin knowledge
I didn't make a thread based off this. I made the thread because some of you nikkaz like to post all the toxic shyt about ain't shyt women and think that all women are like this. I didn't even say any names of who the nikkaz are but you can tell who i'm talking to based on how angry they post is and there was no knowledge in my post just stating my observation.

:yeshrug:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Getting married is easy if you are desperate to do so. Vetting and having high standards, find a marriageable woman is difficult.
women always want to get marrried...
especially because they generally will be the ones making less money (if you have it like that)

you can do all the vetting you want..
nobody can plan for 20 years down the line

youre taking a chance when you get married...
acting like youre not is being silly

im sorry but your wife is not a trophy or something men are jealous of...

eeennie meenie miny moe...
you get along with some...
others you dont

want to get married?
they will say yes