It Pays To Pump in Preseason: Jaguars Yannick Ngakoue fined for celebration

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While I think the flag is stupid, they did make it very clear that anything using props, sexual gestures or imitating violence would be flagged and fined.

So you gotta know that going into these games and not do something that’s gonna hurt the team.

But once again it’s ridiculous that the excessive celebration rule is even a thing. Let them do whatever they want

Daps
Reppin
Bluff City 901 and The Heartland ICT!
they did make it very clear that anything using props, sexual gestures or imitating violence would be flagged and fined.
I forgot all about that!! I remember them making a fuss when Zeke Elliott jumped in the Salvation Army bin on Thanksgiving, but I saw that as entertaining. I agree with you with letting them do what they want, there are some things that are pretty harmless in this world of PC "snowflake" culture.:snoop:

Daps
Now I ain't tryna see grown ass men in tight uniforms airhumping :dame: (what's next, the Bobby Brown stair pump on the hashmarks :damn::scust:) he just having fun ouchea this preseason :mjlol: I think he'll take the L this time