It still floors me that some of yall really out here hating women

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
What wars have women started?
Who are committing the majority of violent crimes?
Some of yall are disgustingly bitter and you really don't deserve good women in your lives and that's why you get none.
Even if you're just into casual relationships a woman is worth more than her vagina and her ability to cook a meal:stopitslime:

Let's also keep in mind that a lot of the ways women act are in ways in which they believe will increase their value to men compared to other women.

Reading through that leash thread really made me understand why so many of yall either strike out or attract the lowest quality of women. I'd say I hope yall have daughters but you'd probably just fukk up her self esteem. And yo I dog a lot but some of yall are straight up pigs and you call that shyt game :rudy:

Awaiting negs idgaf about Internet rep. Yall need to learn how to respect women or stop complaining about them

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The misogynist attitudes on the coli get very disturbing at times. To the point where i have to jst take a break.

When you're cheering on white women getting raped by syrians and black women getting killed cause they dated a white guy...its time to take a deep long look in the mirror.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Honestly some of the things I've seen on this forum... From "can women really love" to "women are inferior in every way" to "women shouldn't be in management positions" to other things I don't even want to mention.

Idk if they never had healthy relationships with their mothers growing up or whatever their problem is, but it's really weird they think it's cool to be so hateful.