LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
The dog shyt is weird as hell including having girls drink out of dog bowls

So Drake is really imitating his life in his music

From the For All The Dogs album cover to all the dog imagery in the 1st Person Shooter music video

There is even a clip where he was walking outside in a dog mask

What weirdo shyt is dude on?

i guess Dogs is Just symbolism for disrespecting women

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Or maybe it's the laptop of the person recording:yeshrug:.....and maybe it was shown for a very specific reason:jbhmm:
Yeah I have a hard time believing Drake carries around a Panasonic toughbook.

If he did, he'd probably have a card to unlock it and a pin for security so how did the hotel staff get into it. I'm speculating a lot here.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a lot not adding up. If Drake really has all this dirt on him why would he double triple and quadruple down on Heart Pt 6.

Beginning to make more sense that Kendrick referred to a rap beef as a rabbit hole :mindblown:

And how does a little disabled person figure into all of this? When did this shyt turn into fukkin Twin Peaks? :mindblown: :mindblown:

This thing seems bigger than we can possibly imagine...Big as the WHAT? Big as the WHAT? Big as the WHAT?! :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown:
i think he just knows his core fans are willing to jump off CN tower with him

the rest of it is wild though. i guess he just doesn't know what to do when backed into a corner.

i'm still sitting here like :ohhh: even when i knew kendrick was not lying the entire time. it's still just baffling to see how wild he was willing to get with it instead of just falling back when he knew he was living lies. i think he really was believing his own bullshyt at this point. he is truly an arrogant piece of shyt of a human being when you take out the more disgusting things he has been involved with. he should give kendrick a public apology and go away for a very long time (preferably forever)

the problem is he's broke lol. yes he got money, but that money can never stop flowing. he got too many baby moms to pay to stay silent, too many addictions to feed.

but these are not the only things that kendrick told the truth abouth. the others will be much more life ruining for this liar.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

From the For All The Dogs album cover to all the dog imagery in the 1st Person Shooter music video

0HC3vH.gif

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A literal Kendrick Stan account :snoop: every post has been about Drake for weeks

While I agree, the laptop on display suggests this person knows what he/she is doing. That's some dark web, extortion, military, fukkery etc type shyt used by people who are doing wild things.

OR the laptop is Drake's and was stolen alongside the items, which would be even worse for him.
:comeon: If someone was moving around like that they wouldn’t be on Twitter making a damn fool of themselves.

This is someone who tried to make a play for a few dollars off someone’s literal garbage and/or stolen property, hasn’t been able to do it, and now is publicly trying to extort someone and get clout at the same time. This is flat out stupidity and desperation, not some Blacklist CIA operation.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Take that mask off :merchant:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Squirrel from Meteor Man is a weirdo... been dikkriding a pedo all week... smh
Predictable and pathetic fanbase
Every thread about Drake gonna have the same 7 people in it talking about how much they hate him
:mjlol:

Got dudes in here posting Gossip of the City :picard:

Y’all cheering on a dude trying to openly blackmail and extort someone worth close to a billion dollars like he’s The Riddler. Damn fool about to end up in the pokey or in the dirt trying to win a rap beef for a 5’5 alcoholic woman beater :francis:

Told yall before, weirdest and most pathetic fan base in the history of music.

I already know what the quote replies are going to be:
  • Pause-worthy, homoerotic insult/phrase about Drake
  • Drake still lost
  • You not like us
  • Weird ad-hominem
  • Drake going to jail
  • Etc, etc

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick said you can be a bytch even if you got bytches. Why this gotta be some Pulitzer mystery novel type shyt? Just let it out and let the freak rot in jail.

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The mole tweeting right now has to be White. I don't think a Black person is gonna be calling themselves "Ebony" Seems like one of those cases where a non Black person assumes that Black people go around calling themselves that

Like those catfishing Twitter accounts that post stereotypical imagery or comments they think Black people are saying