Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mole tweeting right now has to be White. I don't think a Black person is gonna be calling themselves "Ebony" Seems like one of those cases where a non Black person assumes that Black people go around calling themselves that

Like those catfishing Twitter accounts that post stereotypical imagery or comments they think Black people are saying
I dunno if they're black but their finger looked brown in the video.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
This shyt all crazy. I'm going to need some one to verify this as facts or bullshyt. I'm not trying be on some Alex Jones steeze. :whoa:

I knew I posted some links but I didn't even bothered running a background check of the people. :snoop:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
i really think all the pglang,TDE ppl and asscociates already know the truth behind everything but they got that call from above to dead it. Like they have been consistant from the start in saying that all the claims made against Drake is true & that this shyt isnt planted. In regards to coolee hes been on point about damn near everything in this battle so im willing to give him the benefit of the bout that there isnt any foul play going on his part.

If Kendrick and TDE were smart, they would have asked for a percentage of Drake's record sales or touring profits in return for their silence.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also said kendrick camp have all the evidences they need

I told you exactly what would happen this weekend :mjpls:
i been saying since forever, nothing drake says can be trusted.

he doesn't even have receipts to prove his "mastermind" lies. all he has is some of the biggest fukking weirdos on the internet making up insane 69 dimensional chess master lies for him.

let me tell you some game cuz i can see you my lil homie
you playing dirty with propaganda, it blow up on ya
you're playing nerdy with zach bia and twitter bots
your reality can't hide behind wifi
your little memes is losing steam, they figured you out
the forced opinions is not convincin you need a new route
it's time that you look around at who around you
before you figure that youre not alone, ASK WHAT MIKE WOULD DO

people really thought 6:16 was a throw away track, shyt looking better day by day.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think he just knows his core fans are willing to jump off CN tower with him

the rest of it is wild though. i guess he just doesn't know what to do when backed into a corner.

i'm still sitting here like :ohhh: even when i knew kendrick was not lying the entire time. it's still just baffling to see how wild he was willing to get with it instead of just falling back when he knew he was living lies. i think he really was believing his own bullshyt at this point. he is truly an arrogant piece of shyt of a human being when you take out the more disgusting things he has been involved with. he should give kendrick a public apology and go away for a very long time (preferably forever)

the problem is he's broke lol. yes he got money, but that money can never stop flowing. he got too many baby moms to pay to stay silent, too many addictions to feed.

but these are not the only things that kendrick told the truth abouth. the others will be much more life ruining for this liar.

Also remember the industry won't have any issue in removing him and taking his popularity away because they have already had his replacement for a few years now

Bad Bunny is a bigger artist than Drake now

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
and just so you know, Drake L is only only get bigger :mjpls:

Only thing I wanna know is since you tapped in

How deep does the rabbit hole go? Yall got enough dirt and the intention to finish Drake fr fr or you think they might come to an agreement on Monday cause the shyt might be too demonic to leak :whoa: