Its 2015, how can nikkas still be pawgin, chasin foreigns, and bedwenchin???

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: shyt blows my mind, with all dats happened how can u lust after a non black relationship??? We need to be united more than ever, its a war out here...and we're the only ones we can rely on. Like real tlk what race can compete with ours in any category (beauty, culture, brains etc.) or get together to create change and expand their community for the better. Wake up people, grab you a good black man or black woman and strt "growing".

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cause it isn't everyones purpose to concern themselves with that. People don't want to admit it, but the world has changed. The popular concensus

in western countries is that of a melting pot. That doesn't mean black families won't thrive, but most people just want to live.

That means they get in where they fit in, whether or not a minority of people look down on it or not.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
nikkas always worried bout the next man.

Handle ya biz, make sure your fam and kids straight

It's so much shyt going on in 2015 the last thing im worried about is what color p*ssy another nikka stick his dikk in, thats like counting another mans money. shyt has nothing to do with me.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If only Russell Wilson felt this way :mjcry:...........

I spoke to the breh Russ the other night and he said you weren't loyal. He saw that thread where @malcolmxxx_45 wanted him to get knocked out and you came in there talking about Cam Newton and some ginger. Didn't even defend him. Combined with your shaky bladder game he said the best decision was for him to stick with pawgin.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I spoke to the breh Russ the other night and he said you weren't loyal. He saw that thread where @malcolmxxx_45 wanted him to get knocked out and you came in there talking about Cam Newton and some ginger. Didn't even defend him. Combined with your shaky bladder game he said the best decision was for him to stick with pawgin.
fukk that bedbuck :pacspit:

I miss simping him :mjcry:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Black women don't even look my way and barely have ever looked my way when compared to other races so I can't keep holding out on that idea. Plus I don't believe in being obligated to stick with your own race when billions of people are on this planet.