Its 2015, how can nikkas still be pawgin, chasin foreigns, and bedwenchin???

Still@it

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: shyt blows my mind, with all dats happened how can u lust after a non black relationship??? We need to be united more than ever, its a war out here...and we're the only ones we can rely on. Like real tlk what race can compete with ours in any category (beauty, culture, brains etc.) or get together to create change and expand their community for the better. Wake up people, grab you a good black man or black woman and strt "growing".
You sound uneducated, bitter, and just plain stupid. "Love" sees no race or creed...it is a metaphysical connection between two souls which has absolutely nothing to do with your "vessel" i.e. color of your skin. How can it be 2015 and we still got smart dumb nikkas on here talking the same ignorant nonsense. You need to wake the fukk up and start seeing yourself as more than just what you were born as but more as what you are and accomplish..Yes I'm a black man and I am proud of that..but I'm also a college educated, home owning,self made business owner who prides himself on being an amazing father and loyal friend and family member...None of those things have anything to do with my race and everything to do with my character and who I am as a person. Integrity, Loyalty, Work Ethic, Trustworthiness, and Intelligence are the most important attributes to have in any human being man or women and they have absolutely nothing to do with what color your skin is. Smarten up nikkas....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I sense nikkas are ready to go to war over the right to date the daughters of "demons, devils, and oppressors."

When you see a white woman you will see the limits of militancy.
You Tryin to take away our civil rights. Everything our ancestors fought for b what will we do if we can't fukk white women

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
You sound uneducated, bitter, and just plain stupid. "Love" sees no race or creed...it is a metaphysical connection between two souls which has absolutely nothing to do with your "vessel" i.e. color of your skin. How can it be 2015 and we still got smart dumb nikkas on here talking the same ignorant nonsense. You need to wake the fukk up and start seeing yourself as more than just what you were born as but more as what you are and accomplish..Yes I'm a black man and I am proud of that..but I'm also a college educated, home owning,self made business owner who prides himself on being an amazing father and loyal friend and family member...None of those things have anything to do with my race and everything to do with my character and who I am as a person. Integrity, Loyalty, Work Ethic, Trustworthiness, and Intelligence are the most important attributes to have in any human being man or women and they have absolutely nothing to do with what color your skin is. Smarten up nikkas....
:what:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you with a devil don't let your kids double dip..youu will be destroyed completely

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The responses are jokes to me :lolbron:
I lurked for a while so I know the way some of these dudes are. It's the coli way.
Yea
01ae485e_Weebay_shrug_zps9748fdc7.gif

I talked briefly in a thread about how black girls didn't give me the time of day when I was a young'n, somehow I was a c00n:mindblown:

Never said a bad thing about Black Women, but my not being chosen, was somehow my fault:heh: Asking them out and having my

afro and polos talked about was my fault, whereas no other girls were clowning me openly for that kinda shyt.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook. Coli authority.:yawn:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It should be criminal to be as dumb and oblivious as some of you kneegrows on here...SMMFH
How do you think arabs took over africa.

They picked up african women, bred with them and placed the offspring in africa where they bred with an arab cac and became that new black, arab cac.

They didnt share their women with africans like that.

Now, if you laying up in bed with a white devil or any other race i must warn you, you're playing a very dangerous game. If your grandchildren come from the blood of a non-black race, YOU ARE DONE!

You may want to go on ahead and have a secret love child with a black woman just to keep your blackness in tact, Somewhere on the planet.

DONT fukk THIS UP :usure: Dont BODY YOUR SELF!

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Yea
01ae485e_Weebay_shrug_zps9748fdc7.gif

I talked briefly in a thread about how black girls didn't give me the time of day when I was a young'n, somehow I was a c00n:mindblown:

Never said a bad thing about Black Women, but my not being chosen, was somehow my fault:heh: Asking them out and having my

afro and polos talked about was my fault, whereas no other girls were clowning me openly for that kinda shyt.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook. Coli authority.:yawn:
The dudes on this site get more offended by this type of stuff than the black females do :mjlol:
I've never said anything negative about black women on here either and don't plan to but I'm sure I'm on the c00n list too :manny: