It's a GBE/SODMG beef now ?

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
In his case yes. He shouldn't be worried about that fake ass chain, nikka should be in the studio makin another hit so he can buy a real one.

He over here tryna get some street points over a fake chain :dead: His suburban ass will fukk around and get killed messin around these nikkas. But let you tell it and it's worth it right? :mjpls:

This nikka sounds like he's used to living scared.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
:whoa: Dont all of these lil munkees including Curtis record for Interscope in some form or another? Im calling bullshyt. Keef is floppin, Souljah is milk carton status, Fitty been washed...

:dead: at Jimmy Iovine makin these fools do the same ole two step LOL

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This so callled "beef" is stupid as fucc. My nyggaz in LA said this shyt is mad corny :beli:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
In his case yes. He shouldn't be worried about that fake ass chain, nikka should be in the studio makin another hit so he can buy a real one.

He over here tryna get some street points over a fake chain :dead: His suburban ass will fukk around and get killed messin around these nikkas. But let you tell it and it's worth it right? :mjpls:

:snoop:

So it's cool to let nikkas steal from you, and not do anything about it?

a fake ( Moissanite/lab created diamonds) still has value... it just not anywhere near what the real version of it would cost.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
Them gbe nikkas out there chilling in la right now,if tadoe got beat up it sure as hell don't look like it from the pic keef posted up :manny:

Them rent a crips soulja boy got ain't made them nikkas leave the city yet?

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC

:snoop:

So it's cool to let nikkas steal from you, and not do anything about it?

a fake ( Moissanite/lab created diamonds) still has value... it just not anywhere near what the real version of it would cost.

:whoa: he don't get that its the principal breh.

:mjpls: tryna rob this nikka and see how much he care?