It's a GBE/SODMG beef now ?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Wait this is the same Soldier boy that was showin lil kids how to supaman a ho a few years back right? :what: Now he got some face and neck tats, and now he bout it? :childplease:

0.jpg

be4 any tattoos...be some cakes hacked his youtube account he had videos of him claimin his folk set...

why u think nikkas ran up in his shyt with choppaz n shyt..instead of catchin the square with em...n he and arab still let them choppaz sang

Last edited by a moderator:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
0.jpg

Soulja Boy Is A Gangsta Disciple - YouTube

Soulja Boy Tell 'Em - POW (twitter.com/souljaboy) - YouTube

be4 any tattoos...be some cakes hacked his youtube account he had videos of him claimin his folk set...

why u think nikkas ran up in his shyt with choppaz n shyt..instead of catchin the square with em...n he and arab still let them choppaz sang

nikkas forget that soulja was runnin round claimin GD

it might be because a couple years later he was runnin round claimin blood yellin soowoo :mjpls:

or it might be because a couple years after that he was actin like he was the newest member of these GBE nikkas BD set :mjpls:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

it might be because a couple years later he was runnin round claimin blood yellin soowoo :mjpls:

or it might be because a couple years after that he was actin like he was the newest member of these GBE nikkas BD set :mjpls:

soulja boy= rap game richard pryor...he was in every gang..thats my guy:bryan:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
And I gotta :laff: @ the chump that got shot up by soulja boy..that had to hurt a nikka pride

nall everybody involved shoulda killed themselves for thinkin he was a hoe...

how u was signed to a nikka and not know he was goin to the shootin range..n had choppaz on deck..

what he said in vibe...cracked me up...

“I'm thinking if I shoot this n*gga, I can get that gun and shoot all these n*ggas at the same time,” Soulja Boy said in the interview. “So I jumped out, shot at the dude four times and missed. He ducked down and ran. He started yelling, so I shot him like two more times. Then he turned around and started running. So I popped his a** like two more times in the back, and he hit the floor.”

Soulja Boy Graces The 1st Ever Digital VIBE Magazine Cover | Vibe

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

soldier boy is a "pancake azz nikka"

*in my lil mouse voice*

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
That vibe article is a soulja boy fairy tale he was Tryna spin his getting robbed into a Gucci mane situation he didn't dump on anyone let alone kill someone