It's been 6 months, how do y'all feel about Shane's return?

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
i think overall it has been dope :ehh: the build for WM was awful but the HIAC spot was classic

so far him and DB been entertaining on SD, it's refreshing to have a face authority role and the shyt with Slater is jokes :mjlol:

thoughts?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Sometimes he will go all heel commish when you least expect it and sometimes i am like,...
Well he is a McMahon.
Like he went sckraighr screwjob to Slater on smack down with the stipulation.
To the point I felt it really crippled Slater as far as the work goes to give him some light at the end of the screwjob tunnel.
Instead, I had to hit Shane with the, that was very heel McMahon of you, breh.....

Art Barr

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Sometimes he will go all heel commish when you least expect it and sometimes i am like,...
Well he is a McMahon.
Like he went sckraighr screwjob to Slater on smack down with the stipulation.
To the point I felt it really crippled Slater as far as the work goes to give him some light at the end of the screwjob tunnel.
Instead, I had to hit Shane with the, that was very heel McMahon of you, breh.....

Art Barr

Slater and Miz are gonna fukk around and have DB and Shane turning heel soon :mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Slater and Miz are gonna fukk around and have DB and Shane turning heel soon :mjlol:

Won't happen cause Slater has no endgame and no real payoff coming from this moving forward career wise.
As Slater is nuffin more than a rib of Jericho and hhh's inside joke that will never get anywhere on the card ultimately.
This angle has no payoff for Slater moving up the card and moving forward.

It is a shame they toy with talent like this but Slater should just enjoy his program with no real payoff and use it.
to some unfound advantage for later in his career.

Art Barr