It's been 6 months, how do y'all feel about Shane's return?

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ

Won't happen cause Slater has no endgame and no real payoff coming from this moving forward career wise.
As Slater is nuffin more than a rib of Jericho and hhh's inside joke that will never get anywhere on the card ultimately.
This angle has no payoff for Slater moving up the card and moving forward.

It is a shame they toy with talent like this but Slater should just enjoy his program with no real payoff and use it.
to some unfound advantage for later in his career.

Art Barr

sad but true, dude has been a glorified jobber his whole career which is a shame cause he could be a star instead of being underutilized as enhancement talent

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Nah someone needs to explain to me why every time Shane is on camera he's lookin like

bullets.gif

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I think he's a cornball and I hate him as gm. He be fukking over the heels. A while back instead if giving Owens his rightful rematch for the Intercontinental title, he made him fight for a rematch :stopitslime: what the fukk kind of shyt is that

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Considering I thought he was only gonna come in to get squashed by Taker at Mania, its nice to have him around

SirMo

Pro
Daps
Shane may legit die in a match with Brock. Shane is crazy. God knows what he will allow Brock to do to him.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I'd be intrigued by Shane/Brock but I swear, after all this build up, if Shane is the one to beat Lesnar..... :mjlol: :dead:
I could see it but ain't no way bro losing to Shane

If anybody beats Brock it'll be Orton in the rematch or AJ Styles

Hell could see Naka beating him too

Or if they do Joe/Brock

Shane been a1 btw glad he's back wrestling been better without the authority

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
They're definitely not doing Shane vs Brock, he almost died against Taker... How is he gonna fare against the much younger dude who ended his streak and beat Cena and Orton into a pulp.

More than likely Shane is going to commission someone to go against Brock.

As for his return, I enjoyed it so far. I think he's doing a good job as SmackDown commissioner. He's part of the show, but he's not all on the show, that's how an authority figure should be booked.

But of course we all know Vince can't go more than a few months without a heel authority figure so expect that to change soon.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think it only makes sense for really two wrestlers to beat Brock Lesnar clean: Nakamura and Cesaro. Nakamura's strong style is a good match for Lesnar (plus they've fought in NJPW), and Cesaro is physically as dominating as Lesnar. I think it would make sense if AJ Styles, Seth Rollins or Kevin Owens beat Lesnar too, but I can't see them winning clean.