it's been brought to my attention, most of the ppl that hate me here are non black

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which makes sense, and the feelings always been mutual since day one, so I'm not trying to play victim or nothing, I'm from buffalo and this is what we do. This shyt is a lifestyle for me, practicing racial animosity is normal as taking a piss or shyt at this point of my life. I mastered the race game like Kareem did the sky hook my nikka, its nothing.

These dudes read all the game I drop and apply it, I'm their black daddy. Notice, the one thing they never complain about is whether or not I'm full of shyt. They always acknowledge what I say is true, and they have no choice but to make some petty personal attack. example: "DrX say some true shyt BUT BUT BUT your paragraphs are too long" "BUT BUT BUT u got fired at the mall hahaha, You cant live off of a trust fund like me hahaha"

But I'm these guys father, because u know most of them , mainly the white ones grew up sheltered and have no understanding of this society so they read my post geared towards black men, and soak up everything, probably take my philosophies and tell them to their coworkers at their dead end ass job "This job suck Todd, Brad and Chad, We need to save our money and be our own bosses because economic survival is important, its powerful!" Getting the lingo all wrong and shyt, not saying it with the swag and passion that only I could create.

But surprisingly my biggest haters aren't white, They're actually Latinos. Mexicans esp, but all the Latinos hate DrX BUT LOVE the information I give. They take it and apply to their own ethic plight, because u already know nikkas ain't trying to make any changes, but the Hispanics will hate on u and than soak up the game, black ppl are emotional so once they hate u they'll shut u down. That's not how u play chess, shyt back in the day I would go on st0rmfr0nt just to check out the financial section at times and try to learn some new shyt, I wasn't on no dumb shyt like "they said the n word, that hurt my feelings, I'm going to go home and cry" naw man, you're suppose to shrug that off and then compete with them. But black people always wanna be everybody fukking friend.

But yeah, these non blacks admire me, They NEVER criticize the content and the substance, they just hate that it comes from an intelligent, critically thinking, uncompromising black man. Non blacks hate black man like me...Talented, highly educated, work hard and not a p*ssy, not docile and not a yes man. I'm basically a weapon of terror in a white supremacist system.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Motherfukkers hate me, here because not only Am I talented and intelligent, im morally righteous

all my post is about improving, education etc....

and yet I get death threats, dudes tell me they hate me

But really what do I do to anybody? I come here, post my thoughts and leve...im harmless, I dont even talk shyt about other posters and personally attack them

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
These Non-black posters will get comfortable with throwing around "militant" as an insult, harassing Black posters in race topics, and shytting on anything Pro black because some of you moist ass c00ns do it too, enable their behavior, and dap and rep them up.

Look at this shyt.....Whites and Non-Blacks snitching to the mods and admins just because you speak the god honest truth....I got a LQP warning on this post just this morning because some Cracka snitched.

The Coli.com, where Hip Hop music is not considered an African American music genre.....:mjlol:ridedolo is right, the booth is filled with too many Whites and Non-blacks trying to tell black people about their own music. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Me no gusta negrito papi.
full