it's been brought to my attention, most of the ppl that hate me here are non black

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
which makes sense, and the feelings always been mutual since day one, so I'm not trying to play victim or nothing, I'm from buffalo and this is what we do. This shyt is a lifestyle for me, practicing racial animosity is normal as taking a piss or shyt at this point of my life. I mastered the race game like Kareem did the sky hook my nikka, its nothing.

These dudes read all the game I drop and apply it, I'm their black daddy. Notice, the one thing they never complain about is whether or not I'm full of shyt. They always acknowledge what I say is true, and they have no choice but to make some petty personal attack. example: "DrX say some true shyt BUT BUT BUT your paragraphs are too long" "BUT BUT BUT u got fired at the mall hahaha, You cant live off of a trust fund like me hahaha"

But I'm these guys father, because u know most of them , mainly the white ones grew up sheltered and have no understanding of this society so they read my post geared towards black men, and soak up everything, probably take my philosophies and tell them to their coworkers at their dead end ass job "This job suck Todd, Brad and Chad, We need to save our money and be our own bosses because economic survival is important, its powerful!" Getting the lingo all wrong and shyt, not saying it with the swag and passion that only I could create.

But surprisingly my biggest haters aren't white, They're actually Latinos. Mexicans esp, but all the Latinos hate DrX BUT LOVE the information I give. They take it and apply to their own ethic plight, because u already know nikkas ain't trying to make any changes, but the Hispanics will hate on u and than soak up the game, black ppl are emotional so once they hate u they'll shut u down. That's not how u play chess, shyt back in the day I would go on st0rmfr0nt just to check out the financial section at times and try to learn some new shyt, I wasn't on no dumb shyt like "they said the n word, that hurt my feelings, I'm going to go home and cry" naw man, you're suppose to shrug that off and then compete with them. But black people always wanna be everybody fukking friend.

But yeah, these non blacks admire me, They NEVER criticize the content and the substance, they just hate that it comes from an intelligent, critically thinking, uncompromising black man. Non blacks hate black man like me...Talented, highly educated, work hard and not a p*ssy, not docile and not a yes man. I'm basically a weapon of terror in a white supremacist system.
giphy.gif

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I can't relate but I'm sure that you can. If you were really getting it you wouldn't be ranting on the coli everyday. We see through your act son
I got the proof my nikka...I showed the art projects, the 400 piece Instagram art gallery, where every single piece is original ...the blog...the essay's,, and I'm writing short stories now....I've shown what I've done. I got client testimonials on twitter and Facebook...I done got nothing to lie about, why? because I'm righteous, I do the right thing

I'm not out here scamming and scheming, having sex with random whores...I do what I'm supposed to do. That's why y'all cant shut me down here. That's why I never got ran of the site. There's a reason for that, Its because i never lie, you cant beat a man that's honest

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Most blacks here hate you too bro.
Cause you speak for everyone right?
:lolbron::usure:

This is a message board at the end of the day. Some people will say things you. Some people will say things you don't like. You have every right to speak on them but don't pretend like you speak for the majority of people on this site when people use this place to display and discuss their own unique opinions from their own unique perspectives. We're not going to see eye to eye all the time and that should be accepted.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
With that said...i think there's more productive ways to build with black people than to insult them and call them c00ns and other disparaging comments on a message board simply because their viewpoints don't align with yours or you don't agree with their choices. I've noticed this alot on here and it's sad. That's the part of this board I don't like and I've been trying to rub some positive vibes on this place.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im Black and no longer fukk with you because of your c00n ass statements against Black women.
we used to be cool but you're a follower, I didn't say nothing different that day that I haven't been saying for years, u just followed the rest of the chicks that hopped on that chick bandwagon

You're beige anyway, you're a kitchen nikka...talking about "I'm black" it actually hurts me to say that GC because you been pretty cool since day 1 , but your leaving me very little recourse at this point ...

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I got the proof my nikka...I showed the art projects, the 400 piece Instagram art gallery, where every single piece is original ...the blog...the essay's,, and I'm writing short stories now....I've shown what I've done. I got client testimonials on twitter and Facebook...I done got nothing to lie about, why? because I'm righteous, I do the right thing

I'm not out here scamming and scheming, having sex with random whores...I do what I'm supposed to do. That's why y'all cant shut me down here. That's why I never got ran of the site. There's a reason for that, Its because i never lie, you cant beat a man that's honest

But you did run off the site then you ran back because you really not out there making any moves. :mjlol: You just live in your mother's basement and hate the rest of the world with your delusions of grandeur.

You think you the next Steve Jobs or something but you really just the next Nigerian. We see through you. :pachaha:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
So they're having this all black national convention down in the nikka capital, the gaytl , and u know, black people are full of shyt. We're in deep shyt and they want to have black convention #124264688, have a fukking convention about what?

We've been talking about the same shyt for hundreds of years. Marcus Garvey was having lectures and meeting a 100 years ago. What the fukk is a meeting going to do at this point?

This shyt is over, it's all fukked up. Uncle Tom's and bedwenches are comfortable, they found a way to 'make it's, and nikkas are satisfied with living in mediocrity, so there is nothing that can be done. Plus they're not talking to the right audience. Theyre talking to ppl that already know the game, it's the ppl that down want to come that's the problem.

Let's be real, all these conventions are is a way for black people to suck and fukk each other. These nikkas gonna posture and talk shyt for 3 hours, eat some greasy shyt at the old country buffet , then get down to business. Theyre going to what black men and women do best together, which is fukk. That's the only Time we get together. When some p*ssy or dikk is on the table. That's when nikkas coexist, not. Built but to do wicked shyt. Drugs, partying and sex. That's the only Time we value each other. That's all these conventions are, nikkas that want an excuse to travel and fukk...then go home to their families with post cards, wearing a damn dashiki

It's 2016, their is no more talking, if you're intelligent and strong you'll make it, if you're not...you'll perish... period, and nobody is coming to save u
you dont give a fukk about black people and have stated that multiple times