It's coming up on 5 years since Monday Night RAW went 3 hours weekly

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yes, for the most part, its been shytty, boring, and way too long but...

What would you guys say has been the best moment and best match of the 3 hour era?

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Best moment: Dudleys come back just because I never saw that coming or The Rock comes back in Miami walking backstage running into Rick Ross, Big Show, Lana and Rusev.

Best match: AJ Styles and Chris Jericho vs. New Day in Chicago.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Was Cesaro vs Bryan part of the 3 hour era? That was probably my favourite WWE match, EVER. Made Bryan into a super star and turned Cesaro into a fan favourite.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yes, for the most part, its been shytty, boring, and way too long but...

What would you guys say has been the best moment and best match of the 3 hour era?
The best stuff was the Bryan run of course and returns of the Rock...that was the most watched stuff. Rock calling fired wrestlers to No consequences...lol. Rock giving those fans who dressed up like Macho and Taker attention when they had their signs taken earlier was funny too because Vince and Cripple H couldn't do jack $hit about it.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Was Cesaro vs Bryan part of the 3 hour era? That was probably my favourite WWE match, EVER. Made Bryan into a super star and turned Cesaro into a fan favourite.

Pretty sure it was in the 3 hour era, another Bryan match I enjoyed was Bryan vs Harper.

Another RAW match that doesn't get a lot of props is Rollins vs Neville for the WWE Title