It's Cool to Diss Drake, Wale, and Sean and all.....

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I think they all got some dope shyt.

Dom, particularly on The Yellow Album, made some shyt that was deliberately not intended to by lyrical, clever, or complex. shyt was just supposed to sound dope, and I think it does that.

this

just ride to this music

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"Im backstage eating on fruit you drinking soup"

Dom be spitting.

fukking nerds staying ruining the concept and importance of VIBE in music.

If you're looking for a political message go read a book.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Because he hasn't blown up and still has his cool to like on the internet pass...not that complicated...all of those dudes named and cats like Wiz were once internet babyfaces at some point too

he's still considered 'cool' b/c he's underground. if he had a hit song they'd be dissing him, claiming he sold out. 'i liked him better when he made such n such type of music.'

Yeah, it'd be pretty funny to see what would've happened if he actually did sign to MMG

All these post is full of shyt. If Dom blew up and switched his style up like Wiz did or like Drake did he'd deserve hate. Kendrick just dropped a major label debut and stayed true to himself while doing it. That's why you hear nobody talkin about I liked Kendrick before GKMC dropped.

If that nikka Dom goes to MMG and start spittin over trap beats talkin bout he gon kill nikkas I'm gonna get on him too :manny:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
dude is trash, I downloaded that yellow tape because some of yall were hyping it up on here and couldn't get past the 3rd song, recycling bin status :trash:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Because you need to listen to everything before that.

Even the OPM mixtape from the summer was heat.

dude is just average to me, idk if I can get into him.

ill check his old stuff out but im not expecting to be impressed.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
nikkas don't listen to music to chill and have fun anymore... And that's exactly what dom provides.

Every hip hop song doesn't have to be like listening to and audio book on the theory of relativity :rolleyes:

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

emoney

custom user title
Daps
it's because nobody really knows him

he's out there on the west coast and his wackness hasn't been exposed to the masses yet

the only reason I heard of him is because I try to be familiar

he has one catchy song I heard...."Grind'n"

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
All these post is full of shyt. If Dom blew up and switched his style up like Wiz did or like Drake did he'd deserve hate. Kendrick just dropped a major label debut and stayed true to himself while doing it. That's why you hear nobody talkin about I liked Kendrick before GKMC dropped.

If that nikka Dom goes to MMG and start spittin over trap beats talkin bout he gon kill nikkas I'm gonna get on him too :manny:
The difference between Kendrick and all of them is that he's a relatively advanced lyricist making albums with undercurrents of social commentary and what have you...and pretty much has taken over the title of "mainstream lyricist that we root for" from Lupe...Dom on the other hand is a super simple basic rapping ass nikka that doesn't rap about shyt but bytches, having more swag than others and partying...he doesn't have to switch up anything, the moment he ascends from blog rapper and garners any kind of mainstream success he automatically becomes what muh'fukkas cry about online every day

Daps
All these post is full of shyt. If Dom blew up and switched his style up like -

:snoop: My post said NOTHING about him switching his style up bruh.
It was about Dom just getting signed period.
and off that and that alone, I feel he'd garner more hatred tbh.