It's Cool to Diss Drake, Wale, and Sean and all.....

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
your generation is filled with emotional pussies. as evident by this post. Dont you ever think about bumpin Dom Kennedy. too real for yo punk ass.

oh and Sho is a softy

:umad: look at u couldnt even refute my post..had to resort back to being a :flabbynsick: nikka with the generic "this generation is" generalizations.

Get ya dumass :flabbynsick: ass outta here u dumfukk :umad:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dom just makes dope music, point blank

he's rocking over dope beats, saying a little slick shyt but he's never gonna do doubletime or blow you away with anything

he's got more shyt you can relate to and vibe to, than stand back and be in awe of

yall can say :cape: but my type of party was probably top 5 song for me last year, and i can rock to most of his discography more so than i can cole, drake, or sean (even though i like all of em to different degrees)

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
:umad: look at u couldnt even refute my post..had to resort back to being a :flabbynsick: nikka with the generic "this generation is" generalizations.

Get ya dumass :flabbynsick: ass outta here u dumfukk :umad:

well your generation IS :wrist:

not that theres anythin wrong with it :pachaha:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
dom just makes dope music, point blank

he's rocking over dope beats, saying a little slick shyt but he's never gonna do doubletime or blow you away with anything

he's got more shyt you can relate to and vibe to, than stand back and be in awe of

yall can say :cape: but my type of party was probably top 5 song for me last year, and i can rock to most of his discography more so than i can cole, drake, or sean (even though i like all of em to different degrees)

exactly
at the end of the day its all about the music and vibes.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
This forum has gotten so fukkin weird in the past couple of weeks. Nothin but a bunch of old heads and nerdy underground geeks :snoop:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNSucZw1IZE]DOM KENNEDY - Grind'n [Official Video] - YouTube[/ame]

How the fukk do you not kno Dom Kennedy :mindblown:

Last edited by a moderator:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i like all em nikkas :ehh: i listen to dom and sean more than wale and drake tho

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqwppIVWHJQ[/ame]

he's not the best lyricist but not bad by any means. he's a better rapper than rick ross to me :yeshrug:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
*turns into a Dom Appreciation thread*

Last edited by a moderator:

Superstar
Daps
his rhymes aren't THAT bad

plus those rappers you mentioned get hate just cuz they got certain qualities to hate on

J. Cole - can be a drag
Wale - wannabe maybach poetic genius, too big of a bytch
Drake - soft
Big Sean - soft

you think people actually listen to them enough to reach a verdict about their music :heh:

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
OP is spot on

Nikkaz will look at nikkaz like Drake and such and be like

"Man fck him dat nikka cant spit"

But then when someone who's waay less lyrical spits they try and justify their lack of condemnation against said artist because "he relates to me and my struggle"

Double standard ass nikkaz

When fans of artists u dnt like use the "he makes good music" argument they shyt on em
But when it comes to some underground bish nikka they will use the same excuse

Double standard ass hypocrites
Usually stems from :flabbynsick: underdog stans

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Because he hasn't blown up and still has his cool to like on the internet pass...not that complicated...all of those dudes named and cats like Wiz were once internet babyfaces at some point too

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
he's still considered 'cool' b/c he's underground. if he had a hit song they'd be dissing him, claiming he sold out. 'i liked him better when he made such n such type of music.'

Daps
Because he hasn't blown up and still has his cool to like on the internet pass...not that complicated...all of those dudes named and cats like Wiz were once internet babyfaces at some point too

Yeah, it'd be pretty funny to see what would've happened if he actually did sign to MMG