It's Cool to Diss Drake, Wale, and Sean and all.....

Sugar

Banned
Daps
:what: you were just on a Dom thread and got put on to Young Nation talbout im headed for datpiff.....

That was the We Ball thread, I believe. I downloaded that Young Nation tape, gave it some burn, and threw it right in the bushes :skip:

:wow: I'm really trying to like the nikka's music, but I'm very indifferent. Some days he'll sound coo, but others not so much :yeshrug:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
:noah: K.Dot killed that shyt. He had the best verse on the album :yeshrug:

I was just listening to this shyt last night matter of fact, and I vividly remember when I first downloaded the Yellow Album and going :mindblown: when I heard We Ball

:childplease: And to think someone said K.Dot didn't come correct on guest spots

:hmm:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
cuz no1 gives a fukk about him, if he started making hits like drake n sean then im sure the floodgates would open and the hate would start pouring in

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Dom isn't lyrical at all but his shyt goes. From the Westside with love 1 sucked ass and I almost completely wrote him off, but I gave 2 and yellow album a try and now imma fan, playing ftwswl2 weekly.

People just hate on Wale and Sean cuz they don't have anything else better to do.

Drake deserves all his hate :pacspit:

:childplease:

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
youre a sheep of course u dont know who that nikka dom is

Yea because Im supposed to check for any and every rapper right? :comeon:

I bump who I want nikka

Lemme use your logic against u

Ayye u know Sho Baraka? :leon:

Oh u dont? :krs:

Ur nothing but a clueless sheep :skip:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Yea because Im supposed to check for any and every rapper right? :comeon:

I bump who I want nikka

Lemme use your logic against u

Ayye u know Sho Baraka? :leon:

Oh u dont? :krs:

Ur nothing but a clueless sheep :skip:

your generation is filled with emotional pussies. as evident by this post. Dont you ever think about bumpin Dom Kennedy. too real for yo punk ass.

oh and Sho is a softy

Daps
Dom's emphasis is on just being relatable, vivid and delivery. And dope hooks and beats. He's not tryna be witty so much that he forces it like Cole, Drake or Sean, and he isn't really tryna stuff a message down your throat, either (like Cole can do sometimes) - he doesn't come off whiny sometimes like Sean or Drake either. He really just makes good kickback vibe or cruising music - a slick delivery talking some real life feel good vivid shyt over great beats. Yeah, he plays it safer than those guys and thus may not be able to reach the potential highs they can but he has his lane. I respect most of Drake's work too.
Admittedly, I always thought son was ass til the Yellow Album dropped. shyt is one of my fav tapes from 2012.