It's Covid but NOT as we know it. 80% Deadly Strain created in US Boston Uni Lab Experiment

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg
stole my damn joke i literally had the image copied :dead:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Cacs and rice cacs are racing to see who can wipe out human existence faster but let them tell it, folk are the evil ones.
JhFNiIG_d.webp

Daps
That's not how it works lol. These scientists try to come up with what if scenarios. That strain is to find out a deadly strain and what can cause it.

Then, once you have the strain you can pre-emptively work on treatments.

Why you guys mad ? That's the role of research
create something deadly that didn't already exist and could easily leak out

yeah that's really going to save humanity

fukking dumbass

what if? is a stupid question we don't need the answer for because it hasn't happened until they fukked around with viruses

what if i drive drunk on the freeway at 80 mph without a seatbelt for 30 minutes in snowy conditions will I survive?? will my brakes work?

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe some people are just wired to go against the grain , even if their very own life is on the line.

I'm sure , like you said...if people started to drop like in "Contagion" , they might change their mind …but how many dead would it have to take?
There's been countless stories of people that have lost relatives to preventable diseases and yet carry on with the same actions that led those relatives to an early death.
There’s also the element of people who just accept death is inevitable, and aren’t necessarily ever gonna be willing to do anything they find unnatural to extend it or prevent the end.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
create something deadly that didn't already exist and could easily leak out

yeah that's really going to save humanity

fukking dumbass

what if? is a stupid question we don't need the answer for because it hasn't happened until they fukked around with viruses

what if i drive drunk on the freeway at 80 mph without a seatbelt for 30 minutes in snowy conditions will I survive?? will my brakes work?

You calling me a dunbass but you just showing out right now. Guy, that’s how they come up with treatment. Scientists always work on mutations and then find a cure. That’s how science works. I’m not gonna insult you intellectually because it’s pointless.

No wonder y’all were so perplexed when they came up with a SARS vaccine. Something that’s been around forever.

Source: my career.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis:Straight up demonic. Like if folks want to bring on the rapture, just put something in the water and just be done with it:why:. Nevermind a cure for Cancer, Crohn's Disease, the common cold, and depression.

Lets recreate the pandemic, but this time...ITS FOR REAL!

Why I had to crash land back on Earth :why:

Daps
You calling me a dunbass but you just showing out right now. Guy, that’s how they come up with treatment. Scientists always work on mutations and then find a cure. That’s how science works. I’m not gonna insult you intellectually because it’s pointless.

No wonder y’all were so perplexed when they came up with a SARS vaccine. Something that’s been around forever.

Source: my career.
Common sense says you play with fire and you'll get burned you don't need to be a virologist or epidemiologist to know that.
Smart dumb bookworms who play with fire will be the death of society.

For the record I'm not anti vaxx, I'm anti creating new viruses in the lab.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Common sense says you play with fire and you'll get burned you don't need to be a virologist or epidemiologist to know that.
Smart dumb bookworms who play with fire will be the death of society.

For the record I'm not anti vaxx, I'm anti creating new viruses in the lab.

Those viruses will exist down the line no matter what. Mutations happen. It’s not like we don’t have treatment for COVID. It’s best and safest practice to practice medicine empirically.

You can’t expect scientists to help out down the line if that monster gets out if they don’t study it on the lab. For all you know it might pop off somewhere in the world one day