Its Crazy How Over This Dude Is..........YEAH!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Outside of drugs and the superkick, which was NOT invented by Chris Adams but a traditional martial arts kick that you can find in French Catch, puro, and lucha in the 50s and 60s, there were no similarities between HBK and Chris Adams. The superkick has basically only been protected as a finish for HBK in WWF. And even then, he used it as a regular moves for years before it became his finish. Chris Adams spammed the superkick as much as indie guys today.

Stop.
I know you were never cognitive.
to see adams make the work around the superkick a draw.
That was a whole drawing period of wrasslin on television.

Hbk is only popular from using rhe draw from that time.
After the draw for the superkick had died down.
Again till you nikkaz rant matches.

I know you motherfukkers do not know wtf y'all be talembout fully Indepthly at all.

Yet be trying to run yo mouth.

when anyone in the know. Knows y'all do not really know. If you did.

i would have read a rant that illustrated what you know.

Art Barr

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
For real he only good enough for the US strap. Give it to him but unless the three a plus players with the main belts get hurt or something... unfortunately it's his limit.

Love the character but he don't have the confidence and wit of the rock the believability of Austin (his moveset is his) or the ring craftsmanship of dbry.

I know miz is a solid worker but that match was easily the worst on the featured card

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
For real he only good enough for the US strap. Give it to him but unless the three a plus players with the main belts get hurt or something... unfortunately it's his limit.

Love the character but he don't have the confidence and wit of the rock the believability of Austin (his moveset is his) or the ring craftsmanship of dbry.

I know miz is a solid worker but that match was easily the worst on the featured card
He's a way better babyface than Seth Rollins is right now. :manny:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Get him the fukk out of the Miz feud if he’s smackdown top face like the report said. That’s sabotage vibes