Its Crazy How Over This Dude Is..........YEAH!

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s insane how loud people were when they were convinced WWE wasn’t pushing him despite literally every indication being the opposite

But now it’s quiet. Nobody ever will to stand up and say hey, I should have shut the fukk up

My bad for upping this tho, I just wish y’all kept the same energy and didn’t get little once ya’ll bullshyt gets proven wrong. Stand on bidness

Ehh, E done fukked around on so many wrestlers who deserved the rocket, pre mature complaining is justified at this point. Once it was clear as day to everyone they all laying out now and enjoying the push. :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It’s insane how loud people were when they were convinced WWE wasn’t pushing him despite literally every indication being the opposite

But now it’s quiet. Nobody ever will to stand up and say hey, I should have shut the fukk up

My bad for upping this tho, I just wish y’all kept the same energy and didn’t get little once ya’ll bullshyt gets proven wrong. Stand on bidness

I think it was because they were trying desperately to keep him as a heel for some reason and that seemed like a typical WWE move that made no sense. Plus to make give their plan a better chance of success they shoehorned him into a fued with Bray Wyatt which was contrived and muddied up his own story arc (he wasn't as reformed as he claimed and Howdy was going to expose that in some way). But with Knight desperately needing a popular face that would keep heat on him any nuance in Bray's character arc would have to be stripped away for the time being. Though Knight came out of the fued looking better than ever despite weekly backstage assaults you could set your watch by people were still skeptical.

Without Vince fully in control of the creative though Knights was going to get his chance but I get the skeptics argument because we have seen this a few times before.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Ehh, E done fukked around on so many wrestlers who deserved the rocket, pre mature complaining is justified at this point. Once it was clear as day to everyone they all laying out now and enjoying the push. :blessed::blessed::blessed:

I think it was because they were trying desperately to keep him as a heel for some reason and that seemed like a typical WWE move that made no sense. Plus to make give their plan a better chance of success they shoehorned him into a fued with Bray Wyatt which was contrived and muddied up his own story arc (he wasn't as reformed as he claimed and Howdy was going to expose that in some way). But with Knight desperately needing a popular face that would keep heat on him any nuance in Bray's character arc would have to be stripped away for the time being. Though Knight came out of the fued looking better than ever despite weekly backstage assaults you could set your watch by people were still skeptical.

Without Vince fully in control of the creative though Knights was going to get his chance but I get the skeptics argument because we have seen this a few times before.

I feel y’all for sure. WWE pumpfakes a lot so it’s easy to push the panic button for sure..

With this situation tho it was like once he was getting red hot cheers and they had dude coming out to cut promos before summerslam, it was so clear as day that they were gearing up to push him to the moon. Triple h even said as much in his scrum comments, but you still had certain people being pessimistic and claiming they’re burying him by putting him in there with the miz and other nonsense

People were literally screaming “they’re trying to cool him off” while WWE was handing out Yeah signs before his segments lol.

I hate to be that guy bumping old stuff, it’s kinda played.. but I do think, especially on this site, we cant keep letting people scream loudly wrong shyt into the abyss, and then duck once it’s proven false. If you gon be constantly loud, stand on it when shyt circles back and it’s proven you had zero clue. I be happy to admit my terrible opinions were wrong lol I’ve had plenty!

Last edited:

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Thank the lawd.

So he survived a miz sabotage feud .
:whew:

I do not watch but is la knight going to get a title shot.

Art Barr
He got one this past Saturday at Crown Jewel and was protected with the finish and they could push the angle of him actually pinning Roman for a 3 count before Jimmy Uso put his foot on the rope

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He got one this past Saturday at Crown Jewel and was protected with the finish and they could push the angle of him actually pinning Roman for a 3 count before Jimmy Uso put his foot on the rFlux.

They gave him the old nwa jack Tunney ending.

Not sure why they have not put thr strap on him. As Eli drake, he has experience holding the promotions top title. During an ownership or extreme management change.
So it is not like he does not have experience. Tailor made to the situational idea on paper of this company merger.

Hopefully they use the jack Tunney ending. To build to a real payoff for you wwe viewera.

Art Barr

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
They gave him the old nwa jack Tunney ending.

Not sure why they have not put thr strap on him. As Eli drake, he has experience holding the promotions top title. During an ownership or extreme management change.
So it is not like he does not have experience. Tailor made to the situational idea on paper of this company merger.

Hopefully they use the jack Tunney ending. To build to a real payoff for you wwe viewera.

Art Barr
It writes itself, but they will probably continue with the predictable finish of Cody Rhodes dethroning Reigns at Mania

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It writes itself, but they will probably continue with the predictable finish of Cody Rhodes dethroning Reigns at Mania

Which is a mistake.

This whole fascination with Cody Rhodes as a champion. Is gonna be the same bullshyt it was when he had the roh title and actual ring of honor. Plus went over christopher Daniel's.
While never delivered inring, in any capacity.
or as an drawing act on screen.

I guess people who watch wwe just do not watch anything else. As Cody was exposed as trash back in roh. Plus even more as his involvement with bullet club is one of the two major reasons. why bullet club is no longer bullet club.
To his God awful cringe me me me run in aew.

Not surehow or why the wwe crowd talk positively about Cody. I guess they just never watch anything else. I guess just like how I am no watch gang.

Art Barr