Its crazy how some people from NYC never leave their block and explore the city/nyc food suck

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive only been here for a few months and walked alot of neighborhoods. Theres some people that never even leave the block. Thats crazy to me. One dude that live in browsnville call dumbo the boondocks and I was thinking huh? :gucci:

usually the boondocks is no mans land way out somewhere, not lower Manhattan jr aka dumbassbo aka cacbo aka gentrified trust fund heaven

canal st is a dump btw....u have to be a fukking idiot to pay 2000 dollars a month to leave in a roach infested broom closet with litter and abandoned apartments ... only dumb cac posers would do that...because they seen a scene in some old ass noir film and want to live out that fantasy because they're parents are rich and they're bored

all those Manhattan neighbors are overrated...Greenwich village, Chelsea....just a bunch of posers walking around. They dont got nothing going on. They're not hustling, grinding, building...just a bunch of bozos walking around looking like a store front mannequin

harlem is my favorite borough and got some pretty women. BK is cool, reminds me of home in some ways...

part 2

NYC food suck. Its made with absolutely no love. I've discovered NYC is pure hustle...no love, no sincerity, all money...period ....I was at the train station on church and E18th and a Caribbean lady had passed out...the cops were just standing around laughing while she was trying to regain her senses

i digress....the food is all hustle....cooked with the cheapest ingredients and serve fast as possible to get the next dollar

Buffalo got the GOAT food. its a racist shythole but i do miss that small town feel sometimes. I miss buffalo pizza. the best pizza i had was at chuckie cheese in the Atlantic mall across from barclays. That chuckie cheese is a dump btw...look like that haven't upgraded since the place was first built

end of this thought

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Ive only been here for a few months and walked alot of neighborhoods. Theres some people that never even leave the block. Thats crazy to me. One dude that live in browsnville call dumbo the boondocks and I was thinking huh? :gucci:

usually the boondocks is no mans land way out somewhere, not lower Manhattan jr aka dumbassbo aka cacbo aka gentrified trust fund heaven

canal st is a dump btw....u have to be a fukking idiot to pay 2000 dollars a month to leave in a roach infested broom closet with litter and abandoned apartments ... only dumb cac posers would do that...because they seen a scene in some old ass noir film and want to live out that fantasy because they're parents are rich and they're bored

all those Manhattan neighbors are overrated...Greenwich village, Chelsea....just a bunch of posers walking around. They dont got nothing going on. They're not hustling, grinding, building...just a bunch of bozos walking around looking like a store front mannequin

harlem is my favorite borough and got some pretty women. BK is cool, reminds me of home in some ways...

part 2

NYC food suck. Its made with absolutely no love. I've discovered NYC is pure hustle...no love, no sincerity, all money...period ....I was at the train station on church and E18th and a Caribbean lady had passed out...the cops were just standing around laughing while she was trying to regain her senses

i digress....the food is all hustle....cooked with the cheapest ingredients and serve fast as possible to get the next dollar

Buffalo got the GOAT food. its a racist shythole but i do miss that small town feel sometimes. I miss buffalo pizza. the best pizza i had was at chuckie cheese in the Atlantic mall across from barclays. That chuckie cheese is a dump btw...look like that haven't upgraded since the place was first built

end of this thought

:patrice:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you say people don't explore then you say stupid shyt like this lmao
trust me our food is TEN TIMES BETTER....esp our pizza...nyc pizza is horrible

best pizza here is chain pizza or that 99 cent pizza in manhattan ..i think in the village

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nyc is all hustle no love...its about the dollars not your actual skill and talent....it transfer over to the food

its cooked with no love....they dont care about the people...they just want to get paid

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pull up X :pacspit:

Not a borough, but the smartest thing u said. U don't like the food in Harlem?
lol right...it feels like one tho....

but nyc food suck:yeshrug: im telling you...go to a smaller city moms and pops joint and youll taste the difference....ppl that have a passion for they do food will blow your mind

i want a jims steak so bad :leon:

westgunn put jims in mr t

matterfact wheres @DrexlersCut and @Richard Wright

yall can back me up...buffalo got the dopest food

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
1. Harlem is a neighborhood not a borough
2. You REALLY expect nikkas that live in BROWNSVILLE to explore the city?b:mjlol: People livr in Brownsville because they can't afford to go anywhere bruh. It is one of the poorest most crime infested neighborhoods in the city

3. You probably going to chain restaurants and restaurants in white neighborhoods. Make friends with people from the various hoods and they take you to the hole in the wall spots where the chef doesn't even speak English and sources all his ingredients from his home country

4. E 18Th and Church is Flatbush, my hood. If you Sat you haven't had good Caribbean food out here you're fukking lying or you eating at the bullshyt spots:ufdup:

5, Buffalo pizza??? :mjlol: What in the world. Take yo ass to Di Faras since you right off the Q train. Or L and Bs, prince st pizza in the city or Joe's.

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol right...it feels like one tho....

but nyc food suck:yeshrug: im telling you...go to a smaller city moms and pops joint and youll taste the difference....ppl that have a passion for they do food will blow your mind

i want a jims steak so bad :leon:

westgunn put jims in mr t

matterfact wheres @DrexlersCut and @Richard Wright

yall can back me up...buffalo got the dopest food

This is a fact only good thing about this city food is off the chain!!!

LaNovas:blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go back to bufallo:camby:
You dont understand shyt about ny:dame:
i understand that its a morally corrupt cesspool.....once i get established im going somewhere small in a warm climate with trees and alots of grass....clouds and a damn lake near by

no wonder nyc nikkas are so cutt throat...this place got all these ppl all packed in....fighting for every crumb like gladiators in the coliseum

nyc nikkas lie about everything, they always got a angle....everything comes with an offer behind it