Its crazy how some people from NYC never leave their block and explore the city/nyc food suck

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

support local black business if yall ever go to buffalo....sadly this might be one of the few open in buffalo

i miss home...I do it for all the brothers that feel trapped in that hell

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron:
lol they're famous. try it tho, u new in ny so explore everything
is it some nasty corner store steak ...? i picture some musty arab guy with crust in his fingernails making it with a long unkept beard :hhh:

i just overcame diarrhea twice...i dont wanna blow my cousin bathroom up for a third time....i hope her and my aunty ever run a blacklight across there because :dame: because thanksgiving dinner gonna be real interesting

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in NYC and i have never been to the Statue of Liberty, my house is like 3 min away from the Bronx Zoo yet i have never been there
i think thats common....seem like they never went...but it makes sense...its home...in buffalo we never ate at the overrated ass anchor bar....francos got the best buffalo wings btw....better than la novas too

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I live in NY and never met anyone like this, growing up we went on field trips to various places thought the city and I went to public schools in the hood :gucci: I always heard these types of people exist on Northeast cities though.

I live in NYC and i have never been to the Statue of Liberty, my house is like 3 min away from the Bronx Zoo yet i have never been there
I never been to the Statue of Liberty either, I went to the Empire State Observation deck before and I think I was the only native NYer there :pachaha:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
is it some nasty corner store steak ...? i picture some musty arab guy with crust in his fingernails making it with a long unkept beard :hhh:

i just overcame diarrhea twice...i dont wanna blow my cousin bathroom up for a third time....i hope her and my aunty ever run a blacklight across there because :dame: because thanksgiving dinner gonna be real interesting
oh u weak, conversation over :hhh:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Yo breh you don't know what the fukk you're talking about. nikkas maneuver all through the city. There's a fukking subway system. Stick to Buffalo, you know something that you actually know about. This nikka called Harlem a borough :mjlol:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LaNovas began to fall off in the 2000s tbh..i almost got into a fist fight over there on Ferry cause them fakkits refused to give me properly cooked wings.
lol thats the OG location...

la novas is overrated as hell tho