It's Funny How When We're Kids We Get Told We Special, But Adulthood Hits & We TREATED Like SHYT

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I think this is a thing for most men.
Word.

I hate when adults tell kids that shyt because it's unrealistic. I've known many Black kids that wanted to do acting and be sports players. We need more nurses, community organizers, and etc.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is crazy :skip: I remember as a child our parents and teachers used to tell us that bullshyt. How we are all special and shyt, then when we reach adulthood reality hits :sadcam:

World is a sad place at times famo.

Adults lie to children so as to make the world seem an easier and nicer place. The truth is that the world is brutish and cruel. You have to work for all you have. Don't blame your parents.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
This is exactly my point.
What's your definition of "special"? If you want to get more out of life, find something that you like to do, get excellent at it and then use those talents to help and inspire other people, younger people. Do you want to be special or do you want to be famous?

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
yeah its a lot of ppl who really believe that they’ll just somehow make it someday and their time is just gonna magically appear. instead of grinding, flippin and pimpin it, they wait. part of the problem is hollywood movies and pop music. but stupid ppl will be stupid ppl. its natural selection