what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
tumblr_m7ft6kpa701qd4xnro1_500.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The only thing I don't understand is why gay people talk and laugh in a fake way like they are trying the hardest to move like women, they can't be born to talk like that?

Why can't the homies just move like Frank Ocean, a normal dude for all intents and purposes but might've done some other shyt in the bedroom.
For some reason even though I completely accept gays, the thought of gay sex is just disgusting.

dead-rappers-RIP-.jpg

They turned in their graves. Literally.
Wasn't the man in the middle friends with a homo and the dude to right hanging all in the hollywood parties with the homos living it up. Dressing in what was at that time very gay fashion, fukking with the fashion industry which was super gay, getting his photos taken by David LaChapelle while he was naked and on. Jam master J might not be Russell but they were deep in the hipster NY scene with Andy Warhol and all the gays.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dude has good flow, but he lost me as soon as he started spitting gay shyt. I can't relate to it. Doesn't make me a homophobe because I'm far from it but :manny:

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this what I'm talking about from these dudes i hate hot 97... for these to to be so hip hop and want to be real about everything they up here promoting a gay rapper knowing dam well the real hip hop heads don't wanna see this even though i don't care about a rapper being gay but to sit here rapping all these crazy ass literally gay versus is bugged but they down for the cause FOH these two dudes are punks for real and dude shytted on spaceships but will play this :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Rosenberg don't even Support this shyt look at his face after he says his name :mjlol:

rosenburg-o.gif

Edit: this whole interview is Mad Pauseworthy it goes from :skip: to :huhldup: to :scusthov:

Last edited: