ITS HERE! Cosmos with Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson: A Space Time Odyssey Series

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Youre reaching way too much..ok until the next genius superhuman that can find away to float up instead of falling to ground when they jump off a building then it's a theory..but out of the trillion times of shyt falling to the ground ..Gravity is a law..
we don't understand shyt about it. it's not law.....

it's stuff we think about it because we want to make 'facts' out of shyt falling from the sky like apples.

We don't know why it pulls things to massive objects like earth. We'd need to understand quantum theories yet.... plus We don't 'know' that gravity only pulls..... everything else pull , moves repeals.

The thin line of the creation of the universe is damn near proving an existence of a Creator ( imhO) . Gravity is Weak and fine tuned just right so that everything can exist. But we don't know why
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20227123.000-gravity-mysteries-why-is-gravity-finetuned.html

Plus we don't know that gravity 'works', every time. We just think it does.

So Gravity is both a law and theory (as @Type Username Here said) ---- We know somethings happening (law) but we don't know why or how its happening (but we have theories)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
we don't understand shyt about it. it's not law.....

it's stuff we think about it because we want to make 'facts' out of shyt falling from the sky like apples.

We don't know why it pulls things to massive objects like earth. We'd need to understand quantum theories yet.... plus We don't 'know' that gravity only pulls..... everything else pull , moves repeals.

The thin line of the creation of the universe is damn near proving an existence of a Creator ( imhO) . Gravity is Weak and fine tuned just right so that everything can exist. But we don't know why
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20227123.000-gravity-mysteries-why-is-gravity-finetuned.html

Plus we don't know that gravity 'works', every time. We just think it does.

So Gravity is both a law and theory (as @Type Username Here said) ---- We know somethings happening (law) but we don't know why or how its happening (but we have theories)
I really don't think you understand what you don't understand...because you're saying things that we do understand

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I really don't think you understand what you don't understand...because you're saying things that we do understand
I was working earlier... so didn't even read what I wrote but..

Its both theory and law. How it work is theory...

I was saying they both were incorrect.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
well... he is correct in that........

They haven't proved shyt.

They have proved a lot and the theory always stands throughout it's various "tests", both natural and experimental. Gravitational time dilation is probably the most pertinent one, considering satellites like GPS need to be especially designed to properly work.

It only really runs into issues at the quantum level (along with a lot of other "traditional" concepts of physics), which is still significant. That's the uncharted territory right now (along with dark matter/dark energy).

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
*looks thru post history*

*sees you have 3 posts on this board and 100 posts in just bugging out*

*continues to ignore you*
you would do well to look through which thread i post in before assuming I am mainly on JBO.
but since you're the type to not check things properly, you might as well ignore this post.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I need to watch this all the way through when I get a chance :wow:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
You haven't already? :stopitslime:
why breh breh??? Have the Sith swayed you??:mjcry:
edit: you're lucky negs are gone mate
I went to the dark side of through the wormhole with morgan freeman :wow: didn't know about cosmos until after I'd finished TTW.

edit: :lolbron: