it's impossible for Infinity Wars to be as good as Black Panther

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
what made black panther so great was the character development. We got to know and love those characters which made all of the action scenes more impactful.

with infinity wars there are just way too many characters for there to be good character development and arcs. It is going to be a bunch of action set pieces with loose character development and story arcs.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
too many characters for there to be good character development and arcs. It is going to be a bunch of action set pieces with loose character development and story arcs.

What the hell you talkin bout? They been developing the characters for 10 years :dahell:

Go watch the movies.

That's the whole point of Infinity War...:dwillhuh:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I am curious as fukk how the Russo brothers are going to handle all these actors in the movie. If they manage this shyt then gawd dam, and then you will have Thanos wrecking shyt.:wow:

You know what if Black Panther fight scenes were tighter I might have agreed. Hopefully for Black Panther 2 they holler at dude that did the Winter soldier fight scenes.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If people walk out IW like "Ths was good but Black Panther was better" Marvel wins either way
JWsj8Ko.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Two different movies aiming to do two entirely different things. Infinity War won't be the character piece that Black Panther was but it's also a war movie, not a character piece on legacy, race, family, etc. The themes won't be as strong but they also don't need to be. Not everything needs to be compared side to side but this is the internet, so what am I talking about? We can't have nice things

Last edited:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
what made black panther so great was the character development. We got to know and love those characters which made all of the action scenes more impactful.

with infinity wars there are just way too many characters for there to be good character development and arcs. It is going to be a bunch of action set pieces with loose character development and story arcs.

:what:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Take your mad Cac ass somewhere else

Bruh c'mon..Im not goin anywhere, who the fukk are you??No fukking body, and I ain't no cac my dude fall back with that weak internet shyt.

Everytime somebody call me a cac I know you a real lame ass mothafukka, show me were the fukking cacs is in Richmond CA :heh: you fukking bama.

Don't get mad because I called this thread exactly what it is...stupid.

You dense ass mothafukkas talkin bout story arcs in shyt for a damn movie that's 10 years in the making. If you need to learn about the characters go watch the movies :heh: you "cac"

Last edited: