it's impossible for Infinity Wars to be as good as Black Panther

Mooreish

Banned
Daps
:gucci:

Who said that? The thread started off saying "BP" will be better than "IW" then it turned into which will make the most money, period. I never seen anybody talking about foreign or domestic, because ultimately that's a moot point.

Fred.
...well to be fair it technically did...:shaq:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Thats a cop out. Iron Man had an entire trilogy out before Civil War but his character still had actual development in that movie. As far as I could tell, theres only a couple two characters in IW that have any sort of meaningful character arc, Thanos, Gamorra, Dr. Strange and Thor.
OK, just saying developing every character be in these team ups is unnecessary. It's cool when they do have it but not necessary or realistic to have that with every major character that appears.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
High Key Black Panther has it's own fanbase independent of the MCU. I saw mostly black people at my Infinity War showing. Didn't see that at any of the other avengers movies. Most of them got up and left before the after credits scene so i know they don't fukk with the MCU heavy like that.
The studio needs to take advantage and make him more central in future team up. He can do what Ironman did for the MCU at the beginning for a whole new audience.
Im actually not opposed to BP being part of his own little universe and keeping his interaction with the rest of the MCU at a minimum.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Sure, but if you were making money off of him you would be opposed to it. :rudy: unless you don't like money.
Thats where Shuri, Okoye, and Mbaku come in. Those characters cant wait another 3 years for a sequel, they need be showing up in other MCU films. Im talking specifically about Tchalla. After IW Pt 2 (because thats what the fukk Avengers 4 is) I dont need to see him again until BP2

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Thats where Shuri, Okoye, and Mbaku come in. Those characters cant wait another 3 years for a sequel, they need be showing up in other MCU films. Im talking specifically about Tchalla. After IW Pt 2 (because thats what the fukk Avengers 4 is) I dont need to see him again until BP2
We not
n5diId8_zpsga02zix0.png