It’s nice to finally see D’antoni get a LEGIT superstar who fits his system

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His system doesn't work in the playoffs against nba level teams.

They showed a graphic where houston is dead last in midrange and i think points in the paint (or another stat). In the playoffs 1 dimensional teams get shut down

Systems don't win, players do. Give him the warriors roster and they can for sure win a ring.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Systems don't win, players do. Give him the warriors roster and they can for sure win a ring.

does he instill playing defense in those guys?

did dantoni not have talented teams in phoenix? (They did have bad luck in 05 and, 06 and 07) *shrugs*

Amare, Matrix, Q Rich, Joe Johnson, Nashty >>>> Capella, Anderson, Ariza, Harden, Cp0

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's not really "revolutionizing" shyt. His teams are pretty easy to break down in the playoffs, and he hasn't adjusted for whatever reason.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Y'all really just disrespecting Nash like this huh?:comeon: Of course a Kobe stan made this thread

Either you dudes can't read or you don't know basketball

LEGIT superstars establish themselves as superstars before age 30

LEGIT superstars don't have to play for goat pg coach to become superstars

LEGIT superstars get resigned by their teams when they want to stay.....they don't allow them to walk to pay Erick dampier caliber players

Nash is a very good player in general and a superstar in the perfect system

A LEGIT superstar is a superstar anywhere

Now GTFO my thread

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah but his style isn't really effective in the playoffs thus far. I think he needs a superstar backcourt to be successful. He has that now but cp3 is kinda old and he's not a run and gun type pg.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does he instill playing defense in those guys?

did dantoni not have talented teams in phoenix? (They did have bad luck in 05 and, 06 and 07) *shrugs*

Amare, Matrix, Q Rich, Joe Johnson, Nashty >>>> Capella, Anderson, Ariza, Harden, Cp0

They had 6'10 and 6'7 frontline :what:

Those suns teams weren't all bad defensive teams, they were middle of the pack, but against the likes of Tim Duncan, manu, Parker it wasn't enough, especially with no rim protection. The rockets are not a bad defensive team this year. Top 10 last I checked.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Ob

LEGIT superstars get resigned by their teams when they want to stay.....they don't allow them to walk to pay Erick dampier caliber players

Only on TheColi is a 2x MVP not a Superstar

Stay mad about those MVPs breh:russ:

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
I do remember Steve Kerr and the Warriors staff giving Mike D’Antoni a shout out after winning the ship. He was “vindicated” right? He set the blueprint for the Warriors.

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Cant win a title jacking 3s and getting layups. Ima rockets fan but if they dont start working in more midrange they will get exposed again.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Now GTFO my thread
You spazzin but this don't change Harden having one of the worst games I ever seen from a "superstar" in NBA history

shyt might've been worse than Kobe game 7 in 2006, LeBron 2011 game 4, or Curry's game 7 in 2016

Mans had 0 points and 4 TOs in OT of game 5 than got blocked by an corpse Manu Ginobli in game 5 :gucci:

Than came back and laid an egg with HCA without Kawhi playing in game 6 :martin:

That nikka went out sad :childplease: