Daps
Breh I’m not trying to argue semantics, I’m just saying Nash was nice as hell

It's not semantics

He flat out wasn't a superstar before dantoni

Cp3 and harden are unanimous superstars. They're on a different tier

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Ehhh regular season. Starters didn't play more Tha 28 minutes. Won't mean shyt come playoff time. Rockettes are trash. fukk em

What would have been your tone had the Spurs won? :sas1: I'm almost sure it wouldn't be this :mjgrin:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm the end Houston won't do shyt when it matters. Bu but but but we beat in the regular season in December. FOH. Houston is fools gold. :umad:

Daps
Even though there is a real possibility that the Rockets offense will flame out in the playoffs based on past performance, people keep forgetting to mention two key differences

1) This is the first time Dantoni has had two elite point guards in his system. Dantoni has had great regular season success and decent playoff success with only one pg to run the show. Now he has two and this is why the Rockets have been so dominate so far in the regular season. CP3 adds a new dimension to the offense with his playmaking and elite midrange shot. Now the Rockets have two elite playmakers that can reek havoc on the defense and this makes them better prepared for the playoffs as the game slows down. When the offense breaks down with Harden, they can simply reset on the other side with CP3 and vice versa. They can also maintain the same offensive consistency whether Harden or CP3 go to the bench. Their offense is a lot less predictable now because CP3 and Harden are great in the midrange and are also great playmakers. For example. once the Spurs took away the paint in last year's playoff series, the one dimensionality of the Rockets offense reared it's ugly head because of lack of midrange shooters other than Harden. Now they have an elite midrange shooter in CP3 to go with Harden.

2) They have a top 10 defense. With great defenders in CP3, Capela, Luc, Tucker, and Ariza and at least average defenders in Gordon, Nene Harden (when he tries) with maybe the weak link being Ryan Anderson, they now combine a top 2 offense with a top 10 defense. Last year the Rockets relied on outscoring teams. Now the Rockets can lock teams down and blitz them with a new and improved offense. So when there offense fails them, they can rely on their defense to keep them in the game until their offense heats up again where as in last year if their offense wasn't on fire they because very beatable and predictable. This is why you are seeing all these blowouts and this is why the Rockets are undefeated with CP3 in the lineup. The defense and offense is simply too overwhelming for most teams to handle.

Last edited: