Its official. If you diss Ubisoft or don't like their games, you are a c00n

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I dig all the AC games too, but they're not making any friends lately with the lukewarm Watch Dogs reviews. That and The Division's 2016 release date.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I have been enjoying their games. Freedom Cry....WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I think they are the only developer not giving us some bullshyt right now....EA has been on that bullshyt for so long...and basically there is no one else out right now. So I'll give it to Ubisoft. Far Cry 3 was crack. AC4 Black Flag was great. I think Watch Dogs will be good too. I'm not mad...

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I loved SC:Blacklist but once Battlefield dropped I had to toss that shyt to the bushes :camby:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Don't give a shyt about Assassin's Creed and probably never will.

Hell, I avoided Ubisoft games (seeing it as a shovelware company) till I recently played Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and Rayman Legends which are both pretty damn good.

Watch Dogs may also be good, but it's done by the AC team so I fear it'll be boring. :manny:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Ubi gets a lot of hate on the net both here and on GAF but you can't name me another publisher with as diverse a company (:lolbron: with their 9300 employees) or protagonist ppl hate on Connor but he was a good character and was voiced by someone from that culture (unlike delsin...) adewale is another great character and what other game gives you the ability to hack slave owners to little pieces with a machete (aka a black mans dream :blessed:)
Just wait till we get an assassins creed in the motherland :blessed: a nikka gon be scaling pyramids and doing air assassinations off sphinxes.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ubi gets a lot of hate on the net both here and on GAF but you can't name me another publisher with as diverse a company (:lolbron: with their 9300 employees) or protagonist ppl hate on Connor but he was a good character and was voiced by someone from that culture (unlike delsin...) adewale is another great character and what other game gives you the ability to hack slave owners to little pieces with a machete (aka a black mans dream :blessed:)
Just wait till we get an assassins creed in the motherland :blessed: a nikka gon be scaling pyramids and doing air assassinations off sphinxes.
Neogaf isnt a good barometer for whats hot because homosexuals are very particular about their games.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
guess im c00ning it up cuz all they shyt boring to me :yeshrug:

Don't give a shyt about Assassin's Creed and probably never will.

Hell, I avoided Ubisoft games (seeing it as a shovelware company) till I recently played Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and Rayman Legends which are both pretty damn good.

Watch Dogs may also be good, but it's done by the AC team so I fear it'll be boring. :manny:

wow didn't think the coli would find another way to misuse the word c00n :dry:

*Waits for @The G.O.D II to call him a c00n*

:sas2:

:youngsabo: