It's OK to go broke broke behind a bytch, but don't go broke behind yourself.

Already

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just noticed this double standard.

I see stories from cacs on the internet talking about how their wife took everything from them in a divorce, and the responses are like "well, that's life," "well, that's marriage," or "well, you should have picked better."

But if a black man goes broke behind buying himself nice things, it's "those black men are irresponsible with their money."

It's fukking hilarious, how Cacs still rush to get married, knowing that the bytch is only in it for the benefits of living off of someone who makes more than them, and that she will walk away with everything when she gets bored.

In American society, going broke over a bytch is preferred. Just don't go broke over yourself.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
I feel like you are allowed to simp up and go broke over an ungrateful bish ONCE in your life but after that you should have learned a lesson so you don't simp again. Be broke and go through the struggle but don't stay broke

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on who is spouting the bullshyt. Whites will recognize when they themselves are wasteful, but make it extra noteworthy if a black person does it.

It comes from people assuming most of us are poor through our own fault. In any case, a man should always protect his assets, and that includes guarding himself

from the woes of divorce. Unfortunately, old-world rules still apply, so women cash out and its seen as ok. Yea yea, if there are kids involved, it makes sense, however,

that is why most men should fight for custody:mjpls:I'm not saying cut that woman off, but why does she get more in leaving you than you would get from leaving her?

If a man is blowing all his money trying to make a life for himself, can't fault him. It's them "live for today" types that always have a reason to spend money that need to be

shamed.