It's Sad That Men Will SLEEP With Anything Just To Say They Have A Woman

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
There are ugly politicians and there are fat politicians; hell, there are ugly AND fat politicians.

Determine your own destiny, Joe. Don't let people who could give a fukk about you tell you that you can or cannot do something:rudy: as if they're God or something.

They lost me with that argument.

" You ain't pretty enough for politics Joe"

Huh :russ:

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
There are ugly politicians and there are fat politicians; hell, there are ugly AND fat politicians.

Determine your own destiny, Joe. Don't let people who could give a fukk about you tell you that you can or cannot do something:rudy: as if they're God or something.

chrischristie_ap_img.jpg

Only if you're a CAC :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I wasn't as bad as I thought it would be :whew: Compared to the other serious threads I've made. People realized that I'm serious and came to me with respect. Thank goodness that the message has begun to resonate :blessed:

:russ:

Tell another man although hes hideous there other hideous men in politics brehs :russ:

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
How is it he's in all the similar thread suggestions goddamn

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I get what that retarded nikkas paps was saying. As you get older, it's more about morals, character and potential over anything else.