It's Sad That Men Will SLEEP With Anything Just To Say They Have A Woman

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I just came home from Wal-Mart shopping :jawalrus: Like I always do, my father and I talk in the car.

So, I was talking to him about dudes dating just any ole' skeezer. Basically, the convo started when I told him what I FINALLY wanted to do in life :smugfavre: Granted, it's taken me 2 and a half years to figure out my journey :snoop: It changed when my mother got sick. That's what I figured out what I wanted to do (go the Human Services route).

Anyway, the convo went like this.

Joe Gorilla: You know, it's sad that dudes will sleep with anybody just to say they have a woman :snoop:

Papa Gorilla: *Looks confused*

Joe Gorilla: Did you hear me?

Papa Gorilla: Yes :gucci:

Joe Gorilla: *repeats the topic*

Papa Gorilla: You take anybody you can get son. People have started out broke and grew together :smugfavre:

Joe Gorilla: :martin: you mean to tell me that you can make something out of nothing? That doesn't even make sense:beli: When you guys raised me, you all did with honest values. These guys will sleep with any chick just to say they have a woman. Then, they have buyer's remorse years down the line. You get what I'm saying? You listening?

Papa Gorilla: Not at all :childplease: What you sayin aint making sense. You get who you can get. Time to get outta that upitty attitude son

Joe Gorilla: I'm uppity because I want an honest grl that's like me? First, I want employment to make money. So, I can go back to school and get my degree:obama:

Papa Gorilla: Like I said son, you'll learn. Remember, when you said you didn't wanna be THAT guy :mjpls:

*the convo ended*

Why I bring this up is because I see dudes with women that have AWFUL hygiene. Some of you women need to bathe and take care of yourself :ufdup: Also, some are obese and don't even care what they look like. We gotta do better as men. I made a VOW to myself not to make that same mistake as others have.

My point, it's sad that dudes will sleep with anything just to say that they have a woman. I'd rather have no woman at all than a Jezebel or a woman who has NO values. I was brought up with honest values. Something that these young kids NO NOTHING about today. Respect yourselves men.

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I couldn't care less who the next man with.

To each his own.

I think it's corny for you to care about someone else's life so much that you would make a thread :manny:
It's just real life talk breh and it includes me. I was using examples for my view point. However, I was told that I'm too picky and need to get out of that.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
It's just real life talk breh and it includes me. I was using examples for my view point. However, I was told that I'm too picky and need to get out of that.
The OP is different from thread title lol

But honestly it's so easy to judge someone and say why are they with that girl or why are they with that man but you really don't know unless you have insight into their relationship I don't know maybe I'm too soft but I just try not to judge people

I am not into fat bytches though. I'll admit. Lol

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The OP is different from thread title lol

But honestly it's so easy to judge someone and say why are they with that girl or why are they with that man but you really don't know unless you have insight into their relationship I don't know maybe I'm too soft but I just try not to judge people

I am not into fat bytches though. I'll admit. Lol
See, this may be harsh, but I told my mother I'd never date a girl from the hood. It has NOTHING to do with me being better with them. TBH, it's because our styles won't mesh well. I will befriend anyone because I'm a kind-hearted person. However, my preference is a girl who volunteers and is involved in the political realm. Because that's my goal when I start doing community organizing. See, I'm trying to go back to college for Human Services. To keep it a buck, I want a girl with a degree and childless.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
See, this may be harsh, but I told my mother I'd never date a girl from the hood. It has NOTHING to do with me being better with them. TBH, it's because our styles won't mesh well. I will befriend anyone because I'm a kind-hearted person. However, my preference is a girl who volunteers and is involved in the political realm. Because that's my goal when I start doing community organizing. See, I'm trying to go back to college for Human Services. To keep it a buck, I want a girl with a degree and childless.

Oh of course

My woman who is not my wife had to at least have a bachelor's degree and a good job I would never do fast food female but there are plenty girls from the hood who have degrees and are smarter than involved so I don't think you should say from the hood but maybe if I'm educated lazy woman LOL it sounds like you are generalizing females from the hood

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Joe beggers cant be CHOOSERS

and with you having NO CAR ..LIVING WITH UR PARENTS

Your pops is right.......

YOU DONT HAVE ANY OPTIONS...

UNLESS U DO BETTER :manny:
I see your point. However, I have to crawl before I walk. Right now, I'm on :ehh: level. However, I know it won't always be like that. I've never done well with women or people I had nothing in common with. Sad to say, but it's the truth :snoop:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Oh of course

My woman who is not my wife had to at least have a bachelor's degree and a good job I would never do fast food female but there are plenty girls from the hood who have degrees and are smarter than involved so I don't think you should say from the hood but maybe if I'm educated lazy woman LOL it sounds like you are generalizing females from the hood
:whoa: Not trying to generalize, but in HR it's different. Especially, where I come from.